Google Ads covering entire page on DVC boards

CanadaDisney05

DIS Veteran
I seem to have this problem only while visiting the DVC boards. Google Ads cover all of the content making it impossible to read on my computer.

Yup wanted to post this as well. This started in the past week or so.

Whats weird is it will even appear above the navigation bar that is supposed to scroll with the page.

I have it blocking half the page on every forum. :sad2:
It is blocking as I write this. Report the ads they keep coming back.

Happening to me as well but on various pages. Always pops up like that when I click the navigation links in my trip report. Did some of that to my notifications.

Some block just to top and most block top and bottom so I can't see anything. Refreshing the page does not help :(

It’s happening again for me too. Did go away for a while but back yet again.

Yeah, it’s gotten worse. At least half the page is covered, sometimes the whole page. It’s as if the menu bar expands with this big blue band halfway down the page. Refresh doesn’t fix it for me, either, anymore. It’s only happening on my desktop or laptop, using Chrome; no problem on my phone.

Whenever I am on this thread below I have the menu banner stay in the middle of page and as I scroll to read thread it blocks the posts. Also my menu in this posting box (that has Bold, Italics, Underline, add image thing, smilies, the spoiler thing) does not allow me to use it. It is light gray and it won't let me click on the things.

Edit to add: oops forgot the link to the thread I am having problems on
https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...ecause-of-corona.3794334/page-7#post-61646443

This is my other...see the bar where you select Bold, Italic, Underline...etc...it's gray and won't let me click.

And this is the google ads thing. It is between every 2 posts and is an ad and when you click the X this is what pops up..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts