Google Chrome issues

RachelTori

Missing my tags :'(
I have been having terrible problems with Chrome lately (on my Desktop) -- "not responding" and it would not let me log back into Disboards (after clearing cookies). I tried for several weeks; always got "the site can not be reached" error. I use Safari on my iPad and haven't had any issues.

I still have Firefox on my desktop and that's how I just signed back in!

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas regarding Chrome? Should I just get rid of it? What should I use in its place?

Thanks for any help!

I have been having terrible problems with Chrome lately (on my Desktop) -- "not responding" and it would not let me log back into Disboards (after clearing cookies). I tried for several weeks; always got "the site can not be reached" error. I use Safari on my iPad and haven't had any issues.

I still have Firefox on my desktop and that's how I just signed back in!

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas regarding Chrome? Should I just get rid of it? What should I use in its place?

Thanks for any help!
I only use Chrome (Windows 7) to access DISboards. No issues here.

I always get "site can not be reached" I just try logging in again and it usually lets me in on the 2nd try if not I do it a 3rd and I'm in. Hope that helps. I use Chrome.

I always get "site can not be reached" I just try logging in again and it usually lets me in on the 2nd try if not I do it a 3rd and I'm in. Hope that helps. I use Chrome.

Thanks! I think the issue is the computer I'm using! I've played around with some of the settings and finally got Chrome to let me log in! As long as I've checked the "stay logged in" box, it is behaving!

Thanks! I think the issue is the computer I'm using! I've played around with some of the settings and finally got Chrome to let me log in! As long as I've checked the "stay logged in" box, it is behaving!

I had the exact same problem on my Chrome, and checking the "stay logged in" box is the only fix I've found. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!