Google Maps Fort Site Numbers

jkh36619

DIS Veteran
I noticed that cabin site numbers are on google maps along with a very small number of RV site numbers. I guess its something that is being slowly added. Its nice to be able to check out a site for reference.

As an FYI it looks like the numbers are on the Google Maps web site but not the mobile app. Hopefully they add them.

I don't know about the cabins but there's a site that a lot of people on here use that gives site numbers, descriptions of the site dimensions as well as a picture. It's also searchable if you want to shoot to a specific site directly.

The Wilderness Princess:
https://wildernessprincess.net/loop-site-details/
THIS!
Not sure i agree with all the backend grades but definitely a good site for researching camp sites at the fort!

THIS!
Not sure i agree with all the backend grades but definitely a good site for researching camp sites at the fort!

Yup. Those back-in ratings are dependent on each individual driver. What's easy for you might be tough for me. I always take them with a grain of salt anywhere.

Ed

PS - plus there could always be someone in the site across from you with the back end of his truck stuck out far enough to make it hard to swing around and back into your assigned site. Oh and he's at AK all day along too ...

PS - plus there could always be someone in the site across from you with the back end of his truck stuck out far enough to make it hard to swing around and back into your assigned site. Oh and he's at AK all day along too ...
Or they're there and sit inside their RV watching you struggle making 218 point turns for 20 minutes, then come out, get in their truck and leave!
October Disney site 409 first view.jpg

Last edited:

Or they're there and sit inside their RV watching you struggle making 218 point turns for 20 minutes, then come out, get in their truck and leave!
View attachment 787263

This seems to be an issue in a LOT of campgrounds.

My FtW 'pet peeve' is more the sites with eleventy million vehicles parked haphazardly in front + golf carts wedged between. Although I didn't see too much of that the last time we were there ('21), on our first visit ('15) nDH had to bring out his class A #1 blue ribbon 'swears' in order to be able to back in. I had to cover the dog's ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter