Google maps/street view

Joben

Mouseketeer
So not a rumor, but great news to me!!!

https://www.theverge.com/2018/3/6/17084348/google-maps-disneyland

Every time someone comes on here and posts about some rumored or upcoming project I always go to google maps so I can visualize just what location people are talking about.

Additionally, whenever I am jonesing for a little bubble immersion I like to go to you tube and play some of the music loops they have from the parks....mainly the Magic Kingdom entrance loop. 30 days or so before a schedule trip and my co-workers would go insane with how often I would play this on my computer speakers.

This is going to REALLY cut down on my production level I think.

We were in one of the parks (I think magic kingdom) and we both remember seeing the Street View camera near Cinderella's castle. Did a quick look and didn't see us. The dates line up (pictures were taken Feb 2016).

I actually found myself in the street view of Pandora! We were there during AP and DVC previews and the google worker went right by us so we followed her for a bit. The apparatus that they carry on their back is huge.

Additionally, whenever I am jonesing for a little bubble immersion I like to go to you tube and play some of the music loops they have from the parks....mainly the Magic Kingdom entrance loop.

This is so nerdy there is no way I would ever, EVER admit to doing this at my desk. Like, maybe once a week or so...I mean, DORK! It's not like the tab just basically always stays open on my computer. Nope, that is definitely not one thing I would try to hide from coworkers, because I just don't do it.

I actually found myself in the street view of Pandora! We were there during AP and DVC previews and the google worker went right by us so we followed her for a bit. The apparatus that they carry on their back is huge.

That's really cool.

I think the boards should have a contest to see who can find the most funny/odd/embarrassing moment from street view.

I found myself actually getting aggravated because I couldn't figure out how to get World Showcase from Future World. I'm yelling at the screen "it's right there!!!"

Ooops, they didn't go to World Showcase. :o

That's really cool.

I think the boards should have a contest to see who can find the most funny/odd/embarrassing moment from street view.

I'm on google street view!!! I was walking down a main street in Chicago - the google car kept driving up and down the side streets so it kept passing me while they turned on to the side streets as I was walking down the main street.

Sure enough, at some point we looked at our old address and there I was, in all my huge puffy winter coat glory! :rotfl:

I'm on google street view!!! I was walking down a main street in Chicago - the google car kept driving up and down the side streets so it kept passing me while they turned on to the side streets as I was walking down the main street. Sure enough, at some point we looked at our old address and there I was, in all my huge puffy winter coat glory! :rotfl:

But in a winter coat, how can you tell yourself apart from barley, though?

;-)

I actually found myself and got him back when it happened

YYSPYQl.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!