GOT CBR FOR 79 BUCKS with PIN!!!

CDizney

DIS Veteran
I called two weeks ago to Disney and was quoted 160 a night for the CBR during my visit at the end of April. I was told there was a pin code attached to my name but it was only good for a 6 night package w/ tickets and I just needed room only so I decided I did not want to pay 160 per night. And since there has been no general discount codes out there I could use as I am usually used to seeing, I decided to stay off-site instead. But after reading another post on this site today 3/25/05, I called back and low and behold I was misinformed and the pin was good for my room only stay and I got it for 79 bucks a night instead! I don't think I've ever paid that low for the CBR...what a bargain!

I have to say that reading the posts on this site has been so helpful and you never know what you can do or save by reading these posts.

Congratulations, We will be there starting on July 1 for 7 nights. We rec'd the same pin code ($79.00) per night.

Have a great time

Donna

:Pinkbounc

Congratulations, We will be there starting on July 1 for 7 nights. We rec'd the same pin code ($79.00) per night.

Have a great time

Donna

:Pinkbounc

This is so confusing. I thought you could not attach a pin code to a package that included MYW Dining and tickets. Is this incorrect?

tippytoe said:
This is so confusing. I thought you could not attach a pin code to a package that included MYW Dining and tickets. Is this incorrect?

The pin codes that are sent by postcard, or E-mail, seem to be the only ones that you can use with the My Way packages. They are an awsome deal if you can get one.

You can also get the AAA rate on the room, and add dining/tickets, but you must book directly thru AAA

Hope this helps. :sunny:

We got an e-mail code/pin and are staying at POFQ for $106 with tax for a water view/king...decided to upgrade since that price is still way under what I would have had to have paid with the AAA rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter