• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got e-mail

tkldisney

DIS Veteran
from waltdisneyvacations. It wanted to add me to their mailing list because I had recently contacted WDW vacations. No pin attached, but maybe. I have my myw package w/dining booked with AAA discount for room, so I'm pretty satisified with that. I do believe I will get additional benefits with the AAA package. If what I have read is true, it gives you special parking (if available), plus area in mk to get a refreshement, and discount at world of disney + a couple of restraurants in resort. If I get pin code and it saves me more $ I'll change, but there's also 50.00 service fee for cancellation. So we'll see and maybe I'll get pin code for next year which would be great too!

I just got the exact same email! :flower: I THINK I have figured out why. I have been registered with disney.com for years using my verizon email address. I also have one with MSN and my oldest DD just registered with virtualmagickingdom.com and she used my msn address. That's the only thing that makes sense. :teeth: Now, with my luck, an email with come to this email address, using my DD's name, it will be for some fabulous discount.........and I won't be able to use it! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter