• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Got Milk?

kessieann

Mouseketeer
Ugghhh! I have been looking forward all night to getting home from work and enjoying an indulgence of chocolate layer cake my dd could not finish at lunch. I got the cake out and then opened the fridge and AHHHH!!!! NO MILK! No nice cold perfect glass of milk to go with the perfect piece of cake. Just ruins the whole thing you know what I mean? I know I know it is not the end of the world but I needed to whine to someone :D

[color=3300ff]LOL! I know what you mean. If we have chocolate chip cookies or oreos and no milk it's not the same. If I can't have milk with my cookies I just won't have any cookies at all.[/color]

and you are too lazy to go to the store to go and buy milk! hehe i feel like that sometimes too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter