Got my new walking shoes!!!

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
My feet are in heaven!!!!! I purchased new tennis shoes over the weekend. New Balance 804's. Worth every penny in my book! I stand all night at work and run my tailfeathers off running around and by the end of the night in my old shoes, Nikes, my heels would hurt so bad I could hardly walk!!! Bought these new shoes and I feel like I could run a marathon. :D :D :D We also had a tax free weekend here in Texas for back to school shopping. AND they were running a special at Foot Locker of buy one get one half off sale so now my DH and I both have matching New Balance 804's that didn't break the pocketbook. I believe it was $160 for both pairs of shoes and 2 sets of insoles. The insoles were $20 EACH!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: But I'm glad I got them now. Just had to share. :) :) I would recommend this shoe to ANYONE.

i second the endorsement of New Balance sneakers! i have wide, flat feet and they are one of the few manufacturer's who offer wide widths....i've been wearing the 608's mainly and they are by far the most comfortable sneakers i have ever owned!

I bought a pair of Easy Sprit tennies in Washington D.C. in January when my feet were throbbing! I only paid around $35.00 (they were on sale) for them and they are the most comfy shoes I have ever owned! They have been to Disney with me twice now, and while my companions' feet were aching, mine were fine! My mom rented one of the little scooters at the end of the day for $40.00 because her feet were hurting so.

Thanks to all of the posts here on good walking shoes for WDW, I'm going to look for some tonight with the info I gathered.

I did a search and came up with Teva for sandals and New Balance for walking sneakers. I'm a little confused because there are so many kinds for each brand but I think I'll do alright. I've heard that Curcuit Teva's are pretty good, but I've seen many different numbers for New Balance!

I'd like to have both actually because I go to WDW in the winter and can't imagine wearing sandals at all times.

I'm so exicted to wear them in for our trip this December!

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter