Got my tickets for Fantasmic Buffet..Now a question

swankybeth

<font color=teal>Loves bubble tea!<br><font color=
The CM on the phone said we can pick up our tickets 2 hr prior to the show, and that we should be there by 10 pm for the 10:30 show. Would that also give us enough time to see the Electrical Parade at DCA at 8:45 pm? I would like to see both, but not at the expense of those very pricey desserts! :rotfl:

I would think that if you watched from the area between Greetings and Enginear Toys (right before the entrance plaza) which is right where the parade starts so you can easily bolt to DL before 90% of the DCA kids do you should be just fine :) Stay on the DL side of the walkway and itll be easy :)

-em

You should have not problems. Even if you are all the way at the very end of the parade, you should still be able to get there in time.

Congratulations on getting your tickets! I am stressing about calling at just the right time and getting just the right seats. What time did you call? Were you on hold long? Which area/seats did you get? After reading so much about this over the past few weeks, I have gone from "no way that will fit in our budget" to "heck with the budget; I have to get those seats (1-5 in the balcony)! :crazy:

I called at 11:05 am Eastern time, I was on hold for a couple of minutes. I asked for tickets for 4/22 and the CM accidently booked me for 4/23 at first! :earseek: She corrected it and I got balcony tickets for the 10:30 show on 4/22, but I didn't think to ask which seats we have. I'm sure we'll have a great time no matter where our seats are. We are the types that hate getting pushed around in a crowd, so this will be 100x nicer than that! Too many times at WDW we have staked out parade spots way in advance to have pushy latecomers ruin our time, so this should be perfect for us! :cool1:

Granted it was last May, but we were able to pick up our Fantasmic Buffet tickets before the park opened at Guest Relations (off to the left of the entrance). I don't know when or why they changed it to only being able to pick them up 2 hours before the show.

I called to get our tickets just recently, and I think they said to get them UP TO two hours before the show, and also stated that guest relations closed at 8:00 pm, so you'd want to get them before that.

We called at maybe day 24 out and got tickets no problem. I don't think it's much of an issue to be up front or in back with so few people. I understand from other posts you can sit in the back OR stand ('cause, of course, their is nobody behind you to be blocked if you stand.)

Enjoy!

Just enjoyed the buffet on January 30th. We picked up our tickets at Guest Relations - left side near entrance - first thing in the morning. No problem, no questions. Make sure you have ID in the name of the person who ordered tickets as well as the credit card you bought them with.

ENJOY!!!

I recently made reservations for our trip and was told we had seats 6 and 7. I have no idea how many seats are in a row, and I sure hope they are together. Has anyone been there that can give me some insight? Thanks. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter