Got Our Fast Passes!!

TrixyA

Mouseketeer
I was up and ready this morning at 7am and got all of our first pick Fast Passes-- except Slinky. So, we'll be rope dropping to Slinky one morning.

Thank you to the many people who have posted hints! They were very helpful.

Still trying for a pre-park opening ressie at Be Our Guest.... hoping something opens up for us in the next few weeks.

Touring plans has a reservation finder that will search for an ADR that you want and notify you if and when it becomes available. You have to be able to jump on the notification quickly, as others are probably looking for the same thing, but I've had great success with it. As far as SDD, if you're happy rope dropping it, go for it We aren't rope drop people and have had good luck just being persistent at refreshing MDE on the day we're at DHS until something shows up for SDD. There are only two if us, so it works well. Not sure how big your party is, but you could try that.

We like to RD, so agree with RD SDD if don’t get a FP. Others also mention get in line a few minutes before park close (wait times are artificially inflated to discourage this) and ride with a shorter wait also. But then you miss The fireworks/shows. It’s another option tho.

Touring plans has a reservation finder that will search for an ADR that you want and notify you if and when it becomes available. You have to be able to jump on the notification quickly, as others are probably looking for the same thing, but I've had great success with it. As far as SDD, if you're happy rope dropping it, go for it We aren't rope drop people and have had good luck just being persistent at refreshing MDE on the day we're at DHS until something shows up for SDD. There are only two if us, so it works well. Not sure how big your party is, but you could try that.
I also recommend the Touring Plan.com Reservation Finder. I got an 8:00 BOG this past Monday for our November trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!