Got our first choice places book!

MadtownMama

Mouseketeer
:cool1:
Sorry just really excited so I have to share! (this is our first trip as a family to WDW, we just did DL last year and I've been to WDW 3 times when I was a kid, husband has never been)

day one
no parks, will be driving in from spending a few days on the gulf side.
lunch is not planned yet
dinner: 1900 with Cinderella

day two
hollywood studios
breakfast: 1900 Supercalfragilistic (however you spell it LOL... had to buy daughter Mary Poppins movie because she has no idea who Mary Poppins was and now she's so very excited about eating with her)
dinner: Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose's. (Brown Derby was all booked, which is ok because truthfully I wanted Mama Melrose's anyways). Can someone tell me what exactly the Fantasmic Dinner Package is when your reservations are at 4pm and the show isn't until 9?!?!

day three
animal kingdom
breakfast: donald's safari
dinner: Spirit of Aloha Show

day four
magic kingdom
lunch Cinderella Royal Table (daughter is so excited that we're going to Cinderella's house to eat! LOL)

day five
no park, go home but before we do
breakfast: Ohana @ poly
and a special treat for our daughter... 1900 Wonderland Tea Party

As you can tell we don't have every meal book yet. We have the deluxe dining plan and just wanted to book our for sure character meals right away. We'll figure out everything else the next few days and book those.

We plan on coming back again so I don't really feel the need to get other parks in or do more then one day at each park right now. In fact I really want to plan a disney cruise for next Feb/Mar 2011 and if that works out then we'll do a couple days at DW before/after the cruise. Also have hopes of spending a couple days there for Xmas this year or next.

Anyways, had to share. Much excited! I've been searching etsy trying to decide on customs for some of these meals. In a dream world I would have a new one for my daughter for every meal, but I think husband would divorce me!

Isn't it a great feeling!?!? I hope ya'll have a fabulous time!!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter