GovX for tickets

KyGirl

Mouseketeer
My husband is a paramedic and has access to a website called GovX (which I think is for government employees) that appears to be selling the tickets that we need (4 day park to park for 2 adults and 1 child) for $80 less than the price on Undercover Tourist.

This seems almost too good to be true! I've never used this website before but I have never found tickets for less than at Undercover Tourist.

Has anyone ever heard of or used the Govx website before?

As always, compare to other sources. Have heard GovX, while not a true scam, prey's on it's target base by making them think they are getting a deal, but in reality they end up paying more. I looked one time at getting something there one time, and the price ended up being MORE than retail.

I've never used GovX for Disney or Universal tickets but buy MLB tickets on them all the time! (DH is military) Definitely a legit website.

The price quoted for Disney or Universal tickets doesn't include tax - this was a big surprise to me the last time that I'd forgotten to factor in (we usually buy tickets on base where there is no tax). It was still a discount compared to buying direct from a park, but not as big as I'd thought once I got to the final price in my cart.

Not sure how UT does it but the two may actually be close in price.

If I remember correctly, there are added fees/taxes at the end. Have you done a 'dummy' transaction to see what the final price would really be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter