GP codes watch: April-July

Sorry I do not have any further news other than it doesn't look so good for those of us waiting for public codes.

My first on site trip to disney and with my luck there will be no codes.

I will join in on this watch and hope and pray that disney proves us all wrong!!!

:grouphug:

I will follow you....... I am hoping that something comes out, at least to save some more $$$....

I'm with you guys but we're not going until July 9th so I might have to wait until the next round of codes.

Keep in mind that it is all about how full the resorts are. If you make a ressie and will go even without a code fine, but for those people that hold ressies and will cancel if there isn't a code that's what will keep us from getting codes because if the rooms are sold in their system then Disney has no incentive to give a GP code.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I wonder if the people who decide on the codes look at this site. If they do they must know how much we need them!!!!!! :confused3 :wave2:

I was told to expect general discount codes for the period of time after July 4th to be released during the first or second week of May. That seems sooooo far away! But I will keep my fingers crossed anyway! :rolleyes1

MrsJ Henry said:
I wondering if they will be in the Sunday paper.

I'm thinking if they were going to be in tomorrow's papers, they would have been leaked by now. I mean, travel sections are probably printed on Fridays, so somebody would have seen them and posted them somewhere. But I'll keep my fingers crossed just the same.

BostonRob said:
I'm thinking if they were going to be in tomorrow's papers, they would have been leaked by now. I mean, travel sections are probably printed on Fridays, so somebody would have seen them and posted them somewhere. But I'll keep my fingers crossed just the same.

I seem to recall (but my memory might be wrong) that the codes were already out on the DIS when they first appeared in the Sunday newspaper. I remember thinking, I feel sorry for all those people reading the paper because all the discounts are probably already gone.

Maggie

Just checked the early Sunday edition of the Atlanta paper and there are no general codes listed....no Disney ad at all. :sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter