Grab-and-go sushi at Pop Century

CounselorX

DIS Veteran
So, my wife and I have stayed at Pop several times in the past, but our next trip will be our first time using the quick service dining plan. My wife likes to get the packaged sushi from the grab-and-go section of the food court every now and then. My question is - Does anyone know if this is included in the dining plan? If so, is it considered a main entree and does it come with a side?

This menu item is a little hard to find online but it's around $7 to $8 by itself. If it is an entree and it comes with a side and drink, I'd also be curious if she can substitute that drink for a second side, since we will have our mugs.

And here's a picture of it. I guess it's a little more expensive than I was remembering, and this picture is from 2012 apparently.

upload_2017-6-25_1-38-0.png

So, my wife and I have stayed at Pop several times in the past, but our next trip will be our first time using the quick service dining plan. My wife likes to get the packaged sushi from the grab-and-go section of the food court every now and then. My question is - Does anyone know if this is included in the dining plan? If so, is it considered a main entree and does it come with a side?

This menu item is a little hard to find online but it's around $7 to $8 by itself. If it is an entree and it comes with a side and drink, I'd also be curious if she can substitute that drink for a second side, since we will have our mugs.

It will NOT come with a side since it is not part of a combo meal. QS meals are entrée or combo with drink. If the entrée doesn't come with anything else, that's all you get. You MIGHT be able to sub the drink entitlement for a snack item at Pop. The writing that allowed this kind of swap has been removed from the DDP brochures, but most people are reporting that you can still do it AT the resorts because you do have your refillable mug for a drink.

It should be allowed as a QS meal, but you'll need to ask to be sure unless someone comes along and says they have gotten it with a QS credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts