Grab Bag Kid Exchange

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
Hello everyone!!!
With out any further adieu, I would like to open up the first annual Grab Bag Kid Exchange!

Here is the information/criteria of this exchange.

1. This exchange is open to ALL children of Diser's regardless of age, sex, or anything else.
2. Please either e-mail me (skye1998@yahoo.com) or PM me the following:
Your Dis name, your children(s) full name (first and last), their ages, their genders, your address, and a hobby/special interest your child(s) hold, and how many "exchangees" you would like. I'm hoping each child will only have to send out one.
3. I need this information by November 8th. PM's with the name of your "exchangee" will go out on November 11th and ALL gifts should be sent out by December 9th so all gifts are recieved by December 16th-20th.
4. I think a $10 maximum is good and a $5 minimum. Please keep in mind this is per child.
5. If for some reason you cannot go thru with the exchange, PLEASE let me know ASAP.
6. I realize that this exchange holiday related but keep in mind some of our Dis friends might NOT celebrate the same holiday.
7. Parents are more than welcome to help kids pick out/send gifts.
8. Once your child has recieved their gift please post a reply to the "My child recieved his/her gift bag exchange" thread I will have started. If your child has not recieved their gift by December 20th PM or e-mail me. DO NOT post on the Dis.
10. Please send gifts that are appropriate to each childs age and gender. A 16 year old girl will not enjoy a GI Joe. I will pm every one a hobby/interest of the child to keep in mind.
9. Make sure your kids are having fun doing this!!! Its not worth it if they aren't.
10. WE ARE NOT EXCHANGING KIDS!!! Just gifts :rolleyes:

I think thats it!!!
Let the Sign Up Begin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter