Grad Night

loriwvu

Mouseketeer
My family and I will be attending WDW and staying at the Wilderness Lodge in May. I just read that Grad night is two of the nights we will be there. Has anyone experienced any problems with this?

Thanks...I'm new here.

Lori

The only problem we had was the MK closed earlier in the night. I think it closed at 7pm. We just didn't plan on the MK for that day.

And..we saw a bunch of "grads" in front of the castle singing"it's a grad world" after all!..Oh my!!Ok they are just having a good time like the rest of us..Have fun/no problem..just enjoy the magic!!:Pinkbounc :jester: :wave: :crazy: :sunny:

No problems. We were in Epcot last year for Illuminations after a grad night and were so impressed by the teens. They truly seemed to be enjoying themselves and displayed superb manners. In fact, this was the most leisurely walk out of the park after Illuminations ever. Sometimes folks appear to race to the exit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter