~ ?? Grad nite ?? ~

tinkcollector said:
Can anyone tell me if anymore Grad Nite's are scheduled at DL and DCA? :confused3 Thanks in advance. :tink:

Dont go....it was horrible !!

When do they usually begin? I'm planning for next year and want to avoid those dates.

They usually begin some time in early May, I believe. (if I'm wrong somebody will say so and give you the correct timing, lol )

The first Grad nights were Mother's Day Weekend, we were there for 3 nights of grad nights (Thurs/Fri/Sat) and hardly noticed them. The parks were not super busy to start with and maybe there aren't as many schools interested in that early time. Some of the stories and experiences I have read over the past few weeks have been very opposite our experience which made me glad we went when we did.

The first Grad nights were Mother's Day Weekend, we were there for 3 nights of grad nights (Thurs/Fri/Sat) and hardly noticed them. The parks were not super busy to start with and maybe there aren't as many schools interested in that early time. Some of the stories and experiences I have read over the past few weeks have been very opposite our experience which made me glad we went when we did.

The 1st grad night this year was actually May 9th, (weekend before Mother's day), we were there and I agree they were not near as bad as is being reported recently. However the Friday we experienced grad night was enough that we won't return during them ever again.

Thanks everyone. Looks like I'll go with May and just avoid the Grad Nights.

sechelt said:

We went the second week of may and they were there thursday and friday

sechelt said:

Unless you go really early in May, you won't avoid them. As we all said, Grad Night's start in early May (when did they begin in previous years?) so be prepared when you book for May. I'd say anything past the first weekend is chancing it.

Sorry. I meant I'd avoid Wed - Fri. If we arrive Friday and check out on Wed, we'll still get to see the weekend shows while not getting caught up in the Grad Nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter