Grad Pin.

alberto vargas

Mouseketeer
Hi! My son is graduating from Kindergarten in 2 weeks. Wow! Time flies!! He is getting the Pin trading fever as well, so I would like to get him some graduation pins. I already have for him the Le Mickey and Pooh from last year. I would like to get him the new Grad pin and any other grad pins that are out there from years past! He would be so happy with his pins!:) Next to Nintendo 64 Pins are his favorite. If anyone has any Grad pins to trade please contact me. Thank You!

E-mail Disneypin@aol.com

Going Friday. If I get dups will let you know. First ones are for my new college grad.

Hi! I just got the Mickey Grad pin for my son. Thanks to all who replied. I would still like th egrad night and any old grad pins that any of you may have. So far I have 3 pins for him Mickey from this year and last year and Winnie from last year. Thanks! His big Day is June 8th!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter