Graduate Spring Break Trip!

NotZacHoward

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody! I am just under 30 days away from my Walt Disney World trip and I am so excited! I decided to try out vlogging and what better way than to have my first video be a pre-trip run down?! It is just a short over view of my trip coming up. I plan to release a new video every week with different topics such as my full dining plan, fast passes, packing, tips and tricks etc. I figured you all would enjoy it! (PS this is my first attempt at vlogging so I know its pretty cringe worthy).

Pre-Trip Overview:

Planning:

Cant wait to take you all along on my journey!

Last edited:
Okay! So I finally have gotten our magic bands in the mail and I cannot wait to go on this trip!! I made a vlog over viewing everything but I will post below our details incase (for some odd reason :P ) you do not wanna hear my talk for 21 minutes. The vlog is linked above!

Friday March 9th:
Flight out of Nashville
Lunch at Sanaa
Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Kona
Magic Kingdom

Saturday March 10
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Cinderellas Royal Table
Lunch at Be Our Guest

Sunday March 11
Animal Kingdom
Breakfast at Boma
Dinner at Yak and Yeti

Monday March 12
Hollywood Studios
Breakfast at Whispering Canyon
Dinner at Sci-Fi

Tuesday March 13
Epcot
Dinner at Ohana

Wednesday March 14
Animal Kingdom/Disney Springs/Magic Kingdom
Dinner at Jiko

Thursday March 15
Hollywood Studios
Breakfast at the Boardwalk
Dinner at Yatchsman Steakhouse Dinner

Friday March 16
Epcot
Lunch at Teppan Edo
Dinner at California Grill

Saturday March 17 (Last Day:worried:)
Magic Kingdom
Breakfast at Kona
Dinner at Boma

That is the plan for the trip!! I can't wait to try all these new places to eat and enjoy over a week at the most magical place on earth!

All right everyone I am just 3 weeks out!! I absolutely cannot wait for this trip, it seriously will be the best one yet! I can just feel it in my bones. I updated my pre-trip post to include my video of how I planned for this trip and Disney trips in general. I am super pumped!

Wow! That is a lot of ADRs! I hope you'll do a TR or DR on all of that deliciousness when you get back. :)

Wow! That is a lot of ADRs! I hope you'll do a TR or DR on all of that deliciousness when you get back. :)
I know I am so so excited for all of those reservations! Most of them are one's I have never been to before. I definitely will be vlogging all of them and posting reviews of all of them! 3 weeks to go :yay:

I popped over here from your Trip Report and now I'm extra excited to read (and watch) your trip! You're eating at a few places that we will be (hopefully!) trying for the first time this year, so I'm excited to see your reviews - Sanaa, Whispering Canyon, Teppan Edo and Bon Voyage breakfast will all be new to us. I don't have O'hana on our list yet, but every time I read a review, I start to think that we need to find a time to add it. I'm also glad to hear that you love Teppan Edo - we've been on the fence about whether to eat there or somewhere else at Epcot because I know we can get Hibachi where we live... but honestly, we rarely go where we live, and, it's got to be great at Disney.

Now I'm really curious, how did you end up with so many Fast Passes? Were you able to buy the additional through the new Club Level program? Looking forward to your next post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter