Graduating through the Canal WBPC 2019

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us all. It really was a great cruise and so sad to have to get off the ship on that last day. I'm sorry to hear about your horrible experience with getting to the rental car place. We booked the DCL transfer to the airport despite being told it was expensive and I'm glad I did because it was a very stress-free way to go. I was surprised to hear about Brian too, but I know that the cruise life is tough on them, especially if they want to have a family. It's a shame that there wasn't an opportunity for him to go shoreside and stay with Disney like Antony did.

This was absolutely hilarious, but there was no Brian. Head crew of adult entertainment, Jo, was the m.c. instead and that made me realize I hadn't seen Brian the day before either. Natalie and Captain Daniele versus the head of hotel management and someone who I just can't remember. I really hate that I didn't take notes because there is so much I can't remember about all this. There was a secret ingredient they had to include. Only Captain Daniele said he actually knew how to cook!

That was the assistant cruise director. My brain says his name was Glenn?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!