Gran Destino Tower

The reviews I've read are OVERWHELMINGLY positive. :)

The only drawbacks I read about is the bus service, but some people report it's bad, some people report no problems. Just like any other resort.

We are staying for first time in May and I'm really looking forward to it. :)

DH and I stayed for 5 days in August and loved it! It's beautiful, and I loved going downstairs to the lounge for my morning cup of tea. The lounge also has scones, muffins, danishes, etc. in the morning. The rooms had Keurigs, lots of outlets, and plenty of drawer space. Beds were fine and mousekeeping was good. The elevators were quick, but we could hear it "ding" in our room. Luckily, we used a sound machine or this would've kept us up all night. We didn't have any problems with the buses, tho' we often had to stand on the way to the parks - not a big deal for us.

We are going back with our adult children in December, but are staying at POFQ because of the bathroom set up. If one person is in the shower, it ties up the whole bathroom. If this wasn't the case, we would've stayed here in a heartbeat! Have a great time!

The reviews I've read are OVERWHELMINGLY positive. :)

The only drawbacks I read about is the bus service, but some people report it's bad, some people report no problems. Just like any other resort.

We are staying for first time in May and I'm really looking forward to it. :)
I agree... The buses are not real proficient. We just decided to Uber everywhere.
Other than that, the Tower is pretty much deluxe accommodations for about 1/2 the price.
They probably need to make Toledo a Signature to improve the food quality as they already have several single service type restaurants in Maya Grill, Rix Sports Bar and Three Bridges that fit that bill.

I hope you guys have a wonderful time and around January of this past year Disney offered "Free Dining" for our trip last May. It saved us a few bucks in the end and WDW simply applied the offer to our already existing vacation.

Family trip with club access in August shot it to the top of our list, replacing Boardwalk. Booked again for January.

Outside of some bad 'bus-luck' (which could happen anywhere and is remedied with a cheap Lyft), I have nothing but great things to say.

Family trip with club access in August shot it to the top of our list, replacing Boardwalk. Booked again for January.

Outside of some bad 'bus-luck' (which could happen anywhere and is remedied with a cheap Lyft), I have nothing but great things to say.
For the money it's a no brainer and I don't think people realize it's location is basically between HS and AK.
What floors are the club level on?

Gran Destino Tower is great! We spent 3 Days with 2 rooms, water view. Feels likes like A Deluxe because of Internal Hallways and Restaurant/Lounge choices. Valet parking option was nice. we enjoy the original Coronado Springs also, but the Tower is stunning.

For the money it's a no brainer and I don't think people realize it's location is basically between HS and AK.
What floors are the club level on?

I thought that they are 10-15 (Club Room is on 15, which is what we were luckily on), but also heard that people have had club access on all different floors. Not sure of what the real breakdown is.

Thanks,
We had a Water View Room on the 9th that's why I was curious.
The only thing that kept us from going club as it was a deal, was that they didn't offer it with a Water View room. That and we had free dining anyway.

We had a great standard view room that overlooked GE, HS fireworks and EP fireworks. It was simply amazing!!! It was new and clean and beautiful. Felt more deluxe than AKL or BC to me. Only CR felt more deluxe out of the deluxes we’ve tried. I would stay again in a heartbeat.

Gran Destino Tower Questions:
Do they have ground floor rooms?
How many stairs do you have to climb to the level where the rooms start?
I know, they sound like funny questions, but I don't do well with elevators and prefer to use the stairs. So wondering how many stairs one would have to climb to get to the room.
Thanks!

Friend of M&M mentioned valet parking. I have been trying to find out if they do indeed have it now with the new tower. I have gotten conflicting reports. So it sounds like they do, correct?

Did you ever find out about stairwells in Gran Destino? I have the same issue (claustrophobia and I don't do well with elevators). Thanks!

Gran Destino Tower Questions:
Do they have ground floor rooms?
How many stairs do you have to climb to the level where the rooms start?
I know, they sound like funny questions, but I don't do well with elevators and prefer to use the stairs. So wondering how many stairs one would have to climb to get to the room.
Thanks!

Did you ever find out about stairwells in Gran Destino? I have the same issue (claustrophobia and I don't do well with elevators). Thanks!

Loved it! It’s absolutely gorgeous and worth the stay. We were there in October and really missed the food court, but that should be opening soon I imagine. Loved Three Bridges.

If I remember correctly, it's been awhile? I think someone from Disney contacted me, but they didn't know.

The elevators are a bit different at the Tower as you select your floor in the elevator lobbies and then you are directed to the elevator that his heading to your floor. I will say the elevators are spacious and very fast. Being that you are preselected for elevators while in the elevator lobby, other guest can't just jump on your elevator and select their floor as there are no floor buttons inside the elevator cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!