Grand Californian and Copper Creek points for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.

franbot

Mouseketeer
We have 200 Grand Californian points and 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $18 per point. Reservations can be made at Grand Californian and Copper Creek up to 11 months out and at any other resort 7 months out.

I would be interested in renting 137 points for a studio at Copper Creek for 12/3- 12/12/2019, if you are interested. I will pay your asking price of $18/per point.

I would be interested in renting 137 points for a studio at Copper Creek for 12/3- 12/12/2019, if you are interested. I will pay your asking price of $18/per point.
The only resort with a studio available for your dates is Saratoga Springs

Interested in copper creek 7/14 or 7/15 through 7/20, 2 bedroom or 2 studios, or 1 bedroom and 1 studio. 5 adults, 1 infant

We have 200 Grand Californian points and 300 points that can be used to make reservations at the new Copper Creek Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We are asking $18 per point. Reservations can be made at Grand Californian and Copper Creek up to 11 months out and at any other resort 7 months out.
Would also be interested in CC studio September 17-24

I am interested in renting Grand Californian for 88 pts 12/12-12/16 2019 studio villa. 2 adults 2 kids (9,5). It is for our 10 yr anniversary. Looking to book ASAP while dates are available. Please contact me ASAP!

I am interested in renting Grand Californian for 88 pts 12/12-12/16 2019 studio villa. 2 adults 2 kids (9,5). It is for our 10 yr anniversary. Looking to book ASAP while dates are available. Please contact me ASAP!
Yes we can help and it is still available. Please get your post count to 10 so we can pm each other and discuss booking.

What is your CCV UY and would you be willing to transfer a small amount of points if they are still available?

Hello,

Is there availability for a studio from Dec 11-17 or Dec 12-17 at Copper Creek?

Anything available the week of 5/14-5/19--I prefer to just stay the night of the 16th or 18th, but am flexible depending on price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter