Grand Californian rate?

krismom

<font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color
can someone check BRP for me for one night- June 3rd- June4th. Its for a special occasion and I am debating an AP for future trips- a good rate for this night might seal the deal!
Thanks!

I couldn't find the rates on the AP portion of the DL site, so I called to check. When I requested pricing for AP discount room at the GCH for June 3, one night he said they started at $288 for a standard Disneyland Drive room. I'd assume they go up from there.

Don't take my word as gospel--it was my first attempt to find hotel discounts with my brand spanking new AP. (DH is laughing at me and my AP fascination!)

Happy planning!

I am usually pretty good at deciphering the abbreviations in posts but you guys got me on this one! What are BRP and AP?

Thanks!

I know AP stands for Annual Passholder.
I assume BPR stands for Best Published (or Possible) Rate.

I think June may be a tough time for a great on-site rate and if they become available it will be in spring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter