• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand cayman Excursion Question

Goofy Girl

Mouseketeer
I need your help. We are trying to make plans for Grand Cayman. Here's the deal. We would like to spend some time at the beach (probably not more than an hour - or we may fry!) - see some of the sites (like "hell", turtle farm, whatever we can fit in, some in our party want to go to StingRay Sandbar (but we don't want to swim deep water to get there) while others don't want to get off the boat - and some require that we have shopping time - BASICALLY WE WANT IT ALL! ;)
The Disney Excursion entitled "Island Tour & Snorkeling with Stingrays" looks like it might fit the bill!
Does anyone know how long they stay at 7-mile beach? And what type of boat do they use for StingRay Sandbar (will we get right on the sandbar?) And will we have ample time for shopping after the excursion? Are there any nice beach bars near the tender drop area?
I think that's all? (I know, isn't that enough?)
Thanks for your help!

I haven't done this excursion, however I can answer i believe that there are no beach bars close to the tender along the shore...

We use Red Baron Sailing Charter or Captain Bryans Catamaran for stingray city so I can't help you with the other but for a good bar by the port go to Paradise Bar . Great drinks & amazing view...food is good too:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter