Grand Floridian-I miss you :( See you in 2009!!!

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any recent pics from their stay at the GF resort to share? I'm going through withdrawl, LOL :) , anxiously awaiting our return visit in 2009!!! I find myself daydreaming all the time and so do my kids about 2009 and WDW & GF!! We had such a blast and it was the BEST vacation ever!! I want to live in WDW, LOL :) :):cloud9: From the moment you arrive, you know you have slipped into another world:love: It truly is the HAPPIEST place on earth:cheer2: I would appreciate any pics if anyone wants to share. THANKS!

Here's a few pictures from our trip in April 2008...enjoy, Ellie

Disney2008058.jpg

Disney2008011.jpg

Disney2008010.jpg

My husband and I are taking our grown children and their wives, along with our two young grandchildren to WDW in January. We're staying at the GF. I am a little nervous that it may be a bit too fancy. We usually stay at the Poly. Did you find it comfortable? I've wanted to stay there for a long time, but my grown sons have a loyalty to the Poly. :)

My husband and I are taking our grown children and their wives, along with our two young grandchildren to WDW in January. We're staying at the GF. I am a little nervous that it may be a bit too fancy. We usually stay at the Poly. Did you find it comfortable? I've wanted to stay there for a long time, but my grown sons have a loyalty to the Poly. :)

It sounds like you all are going to have a great time. We have stayed at the GF several times and never once have we found it to be stuffy or fancy. Some may disagree but we did not feel that at all. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter