Grand Floridian Lake vs. Standard view?

Mini Sorcerer's Mom

Mini Sorcere's Mom
Which do you think will be more popular, the lake or standard view? The standard view is a better point value but the lake view will be beautiful! Does anyone know the ration of lake/standard view rooms? pixiedust:

From BWV's history, lake view. I think people are willing to sacrifice some points for a better view. I don't know the room ratio.

Others have posted that there will be 40% lake view & 60% standard view.

Just from the building construction and position it looks like this time there may be more standard views.

IMO most of the rooms are going to face the monorail, and some the lake between GF and Poly...the GV are all on the end and will span the entire width and they will take all six floors...and probably have the best views. We'll have to wait until October when they open to find out the real story....hubby and I commented that standard rooms facing the monorail would not great for balcony time...

Which do you think will be more popular, the lake or standard view? The standard view is a better point value but the lake view will be beautiful! Does anyone know the ration of lake/standard view rooms? pixiedust:

I've read from a couple of different sources that there will be 30 standard view studios and 17 lake view studios.

I don't know for sure but right now the first night it is opening is sold out in standard view and not in lake view studios.

From BWV's history, lake view. I think people are willing to sacrifice some points for a better view. I don't know the room ratio.

Yes, but the lake views at BWV are A LOT fewer points than they are at Grand Floridian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter