Grand Floridian, option to purchased fixed weeks and not points...

Samaya

DIS Veteran
It seems that Disney Vacation Development will be offering fixed ownership at the new Grand Floridian DVC Resort similar to that at Aulani.

Therefore a member will be able to vacation during a specific week of the year, each year and without the need for reservations, this will give priority over other Club Members with points.

Fixed Ownership could be capped at 35% with 65% available for booking on points.

From what I read, you will pay quite a premium for it though. Not sure I would want a fixed week every year but I could understand why those who always visit over Christmas or Thanksgiving or New Years might.

From what I read, you will pay quite a premium for it though. Not sure I would want a fixed week every year but I could understand why those who always visit over Christmas or Thanksgiving or New Years might.

believe the premium is 10% of the otherwise points equivalent for the specific week for Aulani. I don't see why Floridian would have a higher premium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!