Grand Floridian Room Request Question (wedding package)? Help

Patpat15

DVCer
We have an intimate wedding set up for the end of August and as part of the package we have reservations for 4 nights at the GF. We made an additional night reservation the night before without the package, they said it was attached but as per disney they id they couldn't guarantee us the same room. Our wedding coordinator said only once did he have a bride and groom have to move, he admitted they were uncontrollably angry. Anyway, my question is, can I request a particular section (all we have is Lagoon View) with a king bed, how do I request it, who do I call, and what actions can I take to help assure a great view and the right room.

We let our wedding coordinator handle the recommendation, and we were not disappointed. We asked for a King bed and had a lagoon view, it was a quiet area with a view of the Wedding Pavillion and also of the Magic Kingdom. Once we told her what we wanted, she handled making the specific request.

The corner lagoon view rooms are also nice, although they have two queens. So, that may be a nice request. Here is a link to my pictures:

Misti's Pix

Select the Grand Floridian gallery for the room pictures. Happy Planning!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!