• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grand Gatherings Good Morning Breakfast vs. other character breakfasts

Shellee999

Mouseketeer
This is my first post on these boards, so I hope this question is in the right place. We're planning our trip for this summer. We are technically a grand gathering. My son however, will be pretty young so I plan to do only one character meal with him most likely. Is there an advantage or anything better about the Grand Gatherings Good Morning Breakfast held at Tony's, versus some of the other ones? Anything special about making that type of reservation? Thanks!

My coworker did the Tony's breakfast last year with her family's grand gathering. She said it was great for the kids in the family. They had alot of time to spend with Mickey and there had to be at least 20 shots on her photopass of her family with him from the breakfast. Just the kids, all the adults, each family, entire gathering, etc She said it was nice that they werent ushered away and the kids really got to interact with Mickey.

Food she said was fine. Standard breakfast fair. The best part was the extra character attention

This is my first post on these boards, so I hope this question is in the right place. We're planning our trip for this summer. We are technically a grand gathering. My son however, will be pretty young so I plan to do only one character meal with him most likely. Is there an advantage or anything better about the Grand Gatherings Good Morning Breakfast held at Tony's, versus some of the other ones? Anything special about making that type of reservation? Thanks!

I think if classed as grand gathering you need 8 adults minimum :goodvibes

We have booked this breakfast, never been to orlando before, so thought lets go for it.

Oooops meant to say if you are in the free DDP it is one TS, if not, it looked alot more expensive than the other character breakfasts :goodvibes

Thanks for the help. I ended up booking it for our group. We'll use one TS for it. It is only offered twice during the time we'll be there and one was already fully booked, the other close to it.

Thanks for the help. I ended up booking it for our group. We'll use one TS for it. It is only offered twice during the time we'll be there and one was already fully booked, the other close to it.

When do you go please? We do not go until August so would love for you to let me know what it was like, and if worth it, compared to normal character meals - would that be ok??

When do you go please? We do not go until August so would love for you to let me know what it was like, and if worth it, compared to normal character meals - would that be ok??

I would love to do that. I don't know what I'll be comparing it to yet though. This is my first time to Disney as an adult, so I'm a super-rookie at all this. DS will be 17 months, and as of now, doesn't know any characters, so I'm going to work on that

I would love to do that. I don't know what I'll be comparing it to yet though. This is my first time to Disney as an adult, so I'm a super-rookie at all this. DS will be 17 months, and as of now, doesn't know any characters, so I'm going to work on that

When do you go???

I have not been for twenty years also.

The price different was quite alot if you had to pay for it at tony square. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter