Gravity Finale

ColdNeverBotheredMe

Try Everything!
So I'm guessing my fellow Gravity Falls fans have heard the news... that Gravity Falls is ending after this season. http://shmalexsmirsch.tumblr.com/

I'm so glad he is ending it on his terms, not because it's cancelled, and that it's not going on for too long. It's so bittersweet, but... sigh... it's just how things are. I know a couple people here love this show as much as I do, and it's been such a big part of my life for the past year (wow, it's been a whole year since I got into it!), it's so bittersweet to see it go.

As for me, I'm more okay with this than I thought I would be. I kind of saw it coming, but I'm just so happy that it is ending, not being cancelled, that it didn't overstay it's welcome or lose it's spark or go on for too long. It's the story Hirsch wanted to tell, and it's going to end the way he wanted it to, and as a fellow writer, I respect that so much. Doesn't mean I'm not sad, but I respect it, and I am okay with it.

Any other Fallers wanna weigh in on their thoughts? Or just scream and cry and sob 'cause that works too....

So the rumor was true huh? Sigh. I'm glad it wasn't cancelled though. It actually makes sense that it's ending at this point because what are they supposed to do next? Dipper and Mabel's summer is almost over. It was an awesome show and I'll miss it.

I am so glad it's not being cancelled and it's actually being wrapped up, because I've seen a lot of shows end unexpectedly and not get the ending the writers hoped for. I'm so happy Alex Hirsch is able to do things his way.

B U T

at the same time I am just ready to scream and cry and sob XD

Gravity Falls is (I refuse to use past tense quite yet) such an amazing show, and the writers have come so far and created this perfect universe. I'm glad we'll still be getting Journal 3 in 2016, and I think it's safe the say the fandom will not being dying out. I'm disappointed it's ending- who isn't?- I want to see more of the Pines family so much. I also want every mystery answered, but Alex has hinted that probably won't happen. But I think we can trust him to end it right.

tbh I will be 100% pleased with the ending if Stan and Ford can just hug one time

I think at this point we just have to hope that the remaining episodes will give us a satisfying conclusion. I really hope so, it would be awful if it ended on a cliffhanger or something like that. Or if the show just didn't end very well, which would make everyone unhappy. I'm really crossing my fingers that the last episodes are as good as this show has been!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!