Great Airfare for Podcast Cruise (out of Houston)

WebmasterMike

When Yuba plays the Rumba on his Tuba...
Christy and I just booked our Airfare for the Podcast Cruise. We are leaving on Friday 5/9 and heading back on 5/17. Round trip per person $218.

Thanks for the great airfare tips Pete!!. I now keep a constant RSS feed, scrolling Ticker on airfares from one of the sites he mentioned, http://www.airfarewatchdog.com.

We are planning on shipping any extra baggage to friends of ours that live near Celebration to get around the baggage charges. Guess we need to let Tracy know that we are adding an additional pre-cruise day at the Dolphin. Oh Darn!!!

That's a good deal. I am on a project in Houston these days. My flights from Richmond range from $1,000 to $275 - 290. It just amazes me that the prices can have such a huge range.

I'm going on a cruise in about 3 weeks and was looking at flight prices, I'm going to leave Richmond for work in Houston and then to Orlando and back to Richmond. I found three flights (Continental and JetBlue) for a total of about 340 for the whole trip, not too bad and most of it can be expensed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter