Great car hire company

wendym

I work to go to Disney!
A lot of people ask about car hire like I did and somebody on these boards suggested Choice Air www.choiceair.co.uk. Well I just want to thank them and give my recommendation for them also. They gave me the cheapest quote for an economy car for 11 days, £220 from Cocoa Beach to MCO.
There was a slight mix up on the voucher which was partly my fault which meant we were charged an extra day. I wrote a polite letter pointing this out and within 2 days I had a refund, a letter of apology and an offer of future discount. What great costumer service.
Wendy

That's great Wendy - thanks for the positive feedback, it's what we need here :) :) :)

Hi Wendy
Which car company did you end up with? Were the cars on the Airport or off? Did you have any pressure to upgrade or to buy extra insurance etc.

I was quoted £179 pw Fullsize all inc by choiceair today (for Sept)she said it was a free upgrade from intermediate.however Sunchase qouted me the same£179 for a fullsize. Their car will be from Alamo with Alamo gold package.
I will book my car early next week.

Ken

Last year it was Alamo, Mum had some pressure but she still said no. This year it was Hertz because we picked it up at Cocoa Beach. They both included all insurances - the only thing we paid for was a full tank of petrol to save the hassle of looking for petrol at the end. Even that was very reasonable.
Good luck
Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter