Great deal at Cheap Tickets!

For today (3/9/15):

Today only: Save 25% on all hotels when you book today between 5 pm and 9 pm CST.
Use promo code: LUCKYHOUR[/QU

I wanted to post this too! I got the email and saved another $44 off my 3-night end of April stay. The cancellation policy is great! This is the second time I've rebooked for a total savings of $122 over my original reservation.

Thanks for the info. I was just able to rebook Cabana Bay for this summer and saved nearly $60 over my existing Travelocity booking, which I canceled. :yay:

I just went to grab my ccard from the other room and by the time I got back the promo had expired.....:sad:

Wah...I have been checking so often but missed this one. If another 25% deal pops up please post! Thanks!

Wah...I have been checking so often but missed this one. If another 25% deal pops up please post! Thanks!
Someone else posted it on another thread, I just got lucky cause it was only active for a few hours. I will post here though if I see anything else.

Great codes here. Missed out on that Lucky 25% but still got a great deal with the 18% off. Will stay posted for in the hopes another 25% becomes available. Really appreciate the info :) August can't come soon enough.

Yeah think I'd better go for that 18% too, rather than waiting around. Is Cheaptickets.com like Orbitz in that you should only book your adults, and call to change later? Any other tips for Cheaptickets.com for a Universal on site hotel? Thanks!

FYI the 25 percent off goes to a maximum of $500.00, so when I booked a week at PBH club level the actual savings were about 18 percent. Just want to clarify that for anyone planning a more expensive trip.

Thanks! I did some math for my short trip, and it's only a $50 difference between 18% and 25%, so now I don't feel bad anymore!

I booked at the 18%. Does anyone know how to add kids to a Cheaptickets Universal Hotel (Royal Pacific) reservation? Contact Cheaptickets or Royal Pacific?

I booked at the 18%. Does anyone know how to add kids to a Cheaptickets Universal Hotel (Royal Pacific) reservation? Contact Cheaptickets or Royal Pacific?

I tried calling HRH to add mine a few weeks ago (since my Cheaptickets confirmation gave me both their confirmation number and a hotel confirmation number). HRH told me that that wasn't a number they recognize and that I can either call Cheaptickets or call them back directly one day before I arrive when they have control over the reservation. From everything I've read on here (and other places), you don't have to add them at all until check-in, which is what I plan on doing. Obviously, if it was a WDW reservation, that would be different because of needing the ability for FP+, but I don't really see any point worrying about it until I check in for Universal.

Oh, OK, good points. I might try to add mine through Cheaptickets though, because I have requested connecting rooms and maybe would be more likely to get them if they see the kids in the rooms! Cheaptickets says that room assignments are based on availability, and what you said above with the one day control worries me a bit...we'll be checking in late so I worry that we won't get the connecting rooms. I think I will add kids through Cheaptickets and make a note to call RP the day before arrival, and see how that goes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter