Great Experience Tonight at Yacht Club Galley!

Belle5

DIS Veteran
You may have read about DH's less than stellar meal at Olivia's last night. He dines in Orlando almost monthly for business and I try to post his little reviews especially if he tries someplace new. Tonight's experience was vastly different than last night's.
Service was great! He really liked the whole atmosphere at the Yacht Club Galley. His coffee was Columbian, very good and was kept refilled. Loved his salad. It had strawberries and oranges mixed in with the lettuce, tossed together in a creamy dressing. His entree was honey glazed Salmon with asparagus. Both were excellent! He ended the meal with the dessert sampler. There were small pieces of several items. By far and away his favorite was the key lime pie. Next time he plans on just ordering a slice of that. His second favorite was the cylindrical piece of strawberry shortcake. There was a piece of creme brulee, his 3rd favorite, and far superior to the lousy creme brulee he had at Olivia's last night. His least favorite item on the sampler was the chocolate cake--very dry. Overall, a wonderful dining experience and he can't wait for our entire family to dine at Yacht Club Galley together. He felt that considering that this restaurant is located at a deluxe resort-- the cost to eat there isn't all that bad.

You're the second poster this week to have a great dinner experience at the YC Galley. Considering that this restaurant was closed for dinner for years and many guests were worried that it wouldn't fill up, that's awesome news!

Did you notice how crowded it was?

It was about half full on a Wednesday night. I walked in at 7 no wait at all.

Belle5's DH

I'm glad your DH liked it too Belle5!!!

Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter