~~ Great Meals ~~

Montana Disney Fan

<font color=blue>GAT-Master Extraordinaire<br><fon
Just got back. Had wonderful meals and experiances at:

Cal Grill - Arrived at 6:30 and asked for window seat for fireworks over MK. Drank at bar till 7pm when were seated. Had a wonderful meal (steak for my brother and lamb for me). Fireworks show was great. Only on Saturdays right now though.

Rose and Crown - Arrived at 7:10 and asked for lagoon seat near water. Sat down right away with perfect view for Illuminations. Told the waiter we were going to "Camp" the seats and he said no problem... folks had started camping seats before us. I gave him $20 to slow our meal down. Ordered appetizer of Salmon. Ordered our meals and they were served at 8:30 (he really dragged his feet well). I had the roast chicken on his recommendation and it was the best I've had in a long time. Came with stuffing, green beans, and mashed also. Very delicious. Great view of Illuminations also. Great Experiance.

Flying Fish - Ate at the bar here. It was wonderful also but prefer the other two experiances better. The wine was good. The food was good. But the shows made the other two even better.

Japan - We ate at the little restaurant in Japan up the stairs to the left when you walk in (not the big nice restaurant). Had a beef/chicken and rice combo. Very tasty. Only $8. Japanese beer was different but good.

Germany - Got the take out bratwurst and my brother had the ham sandwich. We both had Becks Beers. Both meals were tasty. We each spent $15 though :( Almost worth it.

Turkey Leg - My brother tried the Turkey Leg and beer. He hated the Turkey leg... loved the beer. We were at MGM. I had a footlong with chili. It was good. About what you would expect.

Pleasure Island - We both ordered Gyro's on our way out of PI at midnight. They were wonderful but we were both drunk so who knows :rolleyes:

Wolfgang Pucks Express - We some sort of noodle and meat sauce dish along with a BBQ Chicken Pizza. We shared both and enjoyed wine with dinner. It was quick... easy... and very tasty.

Food and Wine Festival - Had many different little niblets of food around WS at Epcot and most was very good. Did not like the food at the Russia stand. The wine in France was the best... oh ya, the cognac was delicious also!

That is all. Any questions?

It was nice that the R & C waiter was so accomidating. Was it very crowded that night?

Thanks for all the reviews.

Great reviews! Sounds like you had a lot of fun. It always amazes me how much I'm willing to pay for beer at Epcot. I don't mind so much for stuff like Ringnes, which I can't get anywhere else, but the price for a Becks is really up there.

I love Ringnes. We had one each day. Most of the beer around the world was around $7 for a small one (about a pint or more).

Epcot is now always crowded since it is the only show in town now. Oh, I think Fantasmic is still going but it is over before Illuminations so I think a lot of folk come on over.

The waiter was cool but we were very nice to him when we sat down to set the "mood" right with him. I suppose the $20 that I told him fell from his pocket did not hurt us either :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!