• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great News !!!

tyke

Imagineer
Found you guys at last !! (It feels like an eternity since I last visited the boards)

Great news is that I am getting married in May next year - in Florida !

and...more good news...

we have now decided to take a trip out this June to make the arrangements for the wedding - and that's only 6 weeks away ! :D

We are yet to book anything - so if anyone knows of any late flight deals - PLEASE let me know !

Thanks

Tyke

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc Awww cool

Congratulations,& welcome back to the boards...
Hope your wedding goes brilliantly..

Beth x

Hi

We're getting married in Florida this June - not long to go now!

Wish I had thought of the idea of a planning trip :rolleyes: Duhhh....lost out there.

Good luck and any info you need just ask :D

Karyn

Glad you found us, Tyke! And that is great news! I wish I was planning an impromptu trip. Who are you hoping to fly with or is it not an issue?

Welcome back Tyke - how exciting :) :) :) !!!
Keep us informed of the wedding planning - I can only suggest using lastminute or expedia - June you may get some reasonable last minute flights - I hope so.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: congratulations:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Getting married in Florida.....Where else;)

Thanks guys !

Karyn - where are you getting married and how did you arrange the wedding !

Tyke

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter