Great response from Hard Rock regarding problems on vacation!

Tiger926

DIS Veteran
My DH and I just returned and encountered some difficulties at the Hard Rock cafe, as well as the Hard Rock Hotel. I emailed them to seek clarification (we had a problem with no tax merchandise at store due to computer error) and make them aware of our concerns. I received a wonderful personal response explaining the computer glitch at the store and apologizing for the employee's rudeness at both the hotel store and cafe. I only emailed to air my concerns with minimal information, and instead the supervisor informed me that she investigated the situation at the store level, and due to our inconvenience, she is going to reimburse us for our purchases, and send us special coupons for next time we visit! This is of course, a very generous offer, and one that took us by surprise because we always fill out customer comment cards or email, and usually the responses are quite generic. Our package of goodies will arrive in several days!

I urge everyone to comment on positive or negative experiences because this is the best way (especially for large theme restaurants) to find out if they are meeting customer's expectations - and every once in awhile you may be surprised to receive a wonderful personal response or extra goodies in the mail! It does so much for us as a customers to know that our patronage is valued, and our comments and concerns are taken seriously - whether they be positive or negative. My DH and I are very impressed with the quick and prompt reply we received - way to go Hard Rock!

Tiger:jester:

Sorry that you had a bad experience, but it's great to hear that the Hard Rock brass cared enough to compensate you for it! We're also staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, how did you find it otherwise?

We actually didn't stay there. We went in to visit and check it out for a future visit. While there, we decided to purchase from the store. From what we saw, it looked really nice. My DH really liked the landscaping and the boat that transports around the lagoon. We always enjoy the Hard Rock Cafe and have heard good things about the hotel, so perhaps next time, this is where we will be staying. Sorry I couldn't give you a more specific report.
Tiger:jester:

Thank you for posting. It's nice to know they did their best to let you know they were concerned about customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter