Great seafood at a non WDW restaurant?

pjhootch

DIS Veteran
Any suggestions? We are eating a few Disney dining meals in the parks, and are planning on Artist Point one night. Our last night before flying back to the landlocked midwest I would like some good, fresh seafood. It does not matter where because we have a car, but not inside a park. We will be at Hollywood Studios during the day and will leave the park before dinner time.

Bluezoo is close and very good. More casual but still fresh and very good, Stonington's Seafood or Celebration Town Tavern.

Big Fin Seafood on Sand Lake Road and Oceanaire at Point Orlando are two of the best places in the area for seafood.

Very helpful! Thank you. Where we live now, people say "seafood" but mean "catfish". ick. I am drooling looking over the menus.

We also like Oceanaire. We had amazing salmon at Jack’s Place at the Rosen Plaza Hotel.

If you simply don't want to go in a park, Narcoossee's is good.

Oceannaire is a chain which started in Minneapolis which is pretty land-locked, last I checked.

Bonefish is also a chain with many locations. The fish will be the same in Orlando as in any of its land-locked locations (mediocre).

Last edited:
I think that offer may no longer be valid. Removing the link - they do update the coupon every so often.

Here’s the current batch of coupons:
https://www.orlandocoupons.com/event_view.php?event_id=1#

That's really funny. The link didn't seem to be working and I just assumed it was my ipad- which frequently isn't completely compatible with coupon or promotional type websites. I am going to chase down this link. Thanks again.

That's really funny. The link didn't seem to be working and I just assumed it was my ipad- which frequently isn't completely compatible with coupon or promotional type websites. I am going to chase down this link. Thanks again.
Sorry about that!

If you like oysters, Oceanaire has $1 oysters on Sundays on their bar menu. Mussels are also great there! They fly in fresh seafood from everywhere.

Jack’s Place serves Junior’s cheesecake flown in from NYC!

Eddie V’s
On restaurant row is really good.

Boston Fish House is Winter Park is also great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!