Great suites

pickers1982

DIS Veteran
Can anyone recommend some great suites to stay in next year with 2 young children? Pretty flexible on location etc but a few restaurants or Disney springs nearby would be a bonus.

It's only for 3 or so nights in between lego land and the beach club.

Thanks in advance!

Definitely Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Great resort. 9th visit there coming up in just over 2 weeks. its a great location. I really cant fault it and I have never had a single complaint. I have always booked with Ken and Denise price at www.vacationupgrades.com but lots of other places to book. there are lots of threads about the resort on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board.

Thanks everyone. Can't seem to get a price for next August on their website. Am I too early or do they not take 3/4 night bookings?

unfortunately vaccationupgrades don't do peak times anymore. any other ideas?

vacation strategy also handle bonnet creek - at least they have in the past...
i didn't use them in the end, but their cancellation policy was much more liberal than vacationupgrades...
Kyle is the person i was in contact with..
this is his contact info:
Vacation Strategy, LLC
kyle@vacationstrategy.com

i hope i'm not breaking any rules by posting this information here

Spring Hill Suites at Little Lake Brian by Marriott were amazing. Roomy enough for a young family with a kitchenette and a proper seating area where you can watch TV. There's a strip of shops just outside and it's a short distance to Disney Springs or the Premium Outlets. Plenty of dining options close by and a gated entry pool too, there was even a kids splash zone in there. They had transport to the theme parks there may be a small charge for that now you'd have to check their website. The staff were friendly and nothing was too far away. They had plenty of ice and vending machines and indoor laundry rooms near the lifts. Worth the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter