Great Time to Visit Hong Kong & Disneyland

GNRMatt

Earning My Ears
I just got back from a 10 day trip to Hong Kong, including 2 days at Disneyland. All of the media reports of violence and issues in the city are WAY overblown. There was not a single moment that there was any type of safety issue visiting the city. I did witness one protest, and it was quite civil and peaceful. There's some graffiti around town. And...that's about it. Unless you go seeking out trouble, it is perfectly safe to visit this city and quite a great time due to hotels dropping costs with the sensationalization of the issues in the city. Disneyland itself was great since there were practically no lines. The only negative there was there were too many restaurants in the park closed.

I know I've seen people post asking whether or not they should make their trip to Hong Kong...and the answer is an emphatic yes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!