GREAT Toy Story 1 & 2 Deal

Where can I get TRU coupons??? I have the two $10 off each movie, so my total would be $13.98+ tax, but how can I get TRU coupons so it can be cheaper?

Just got this today through my Smart Couponing subscription:

Here's what you need to get before heading out to Target:
Visit this Disney site. Enter the UPC code from any old copy of Toy Story 1 & 2 on DVD or VHS. Receive a $10 off coupon for each code you enter, good towards the purchase of a new Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack.. Enter 2 codes (one for each movie), print 2 $10 coupons.
Take your Toys R Us ad to Target. Both movies combo packs are on sale for $16.99/each when you buy both at the same time.
So basically take your two (2) $10 off coupons + Toys R Us ad to Target
Heres the Target offers:
Toy Story 1 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pk $22.99 (include free movie ticket -$8.50 value)
Toy Story 2 Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pk $22.99 (include free movie ticket -$8.50 value)
Buy both combo pks at once and you'll get $10 instant savings
Buy both Combos = $45.98 (plus two free tickets)
Use Toys R Us ad for Price Match = $16.99 x 2 = $33.98
Use two (2) $10 off coupons
And get $10 instant savings wyb both combos
Final Cost = $3.98 ($33.98 - $10 - $10 - $10)
WOW !! $3.98 for everything - 2 combos + 2 FREE Tickets !!

If you don't have any old Toy Story movies, someone posted a link for $10 off each movie on here earlier. It may be in a different thread, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter