• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Great Travel Agent Service

DizOz

DIS Veteran
Just had two pieces of great news from the TA handling our accomodation. We have had our accommodation for our trip in Sept/Oct booked for some months now and they are still working for us:

1. Kelsie managed to a new discount for our DL accom at GCH. For a 6 night stay she has just saved me US$865
2. Kelsie just told me she has now saved us a further $1650 by getting us free dining although technically we cross over the dates.

On top of all that they also did all our dining reservations.

Its great to see great service.

Just had to share the good news.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Just had two pieces of great news from the TA handling our accomodation. We have had our accommodation for our trip in Sept/Oct booked for some months now and they are still working for us:

1. Kelsie managed to a new discount for our DL accom at GCH. For a 6 night stay she has just saved me US$865
2. Kelsie just told me she has now saved us a further $1650 by getting us free dining although technically we cross over the dates.

On top of all that they also did all our dining reservations.

Its great to see great service.

Just had to share the good news.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Thats great news DizOz :cool1: - which TA do you use.

We are going to DL in September too but have not yet booked accomodation but would love to stay at GCH. I didn't realise DL did free dinning I thought that was just WDW. I think I need to have a chat with your Kelsie:rolleyes1

Thats great news DizOz :cool1: - which TA do you use.

We are going to DL in September too but have not yet booked accomodation but would love to stay at GCH. I didn't realise DL did free dinning I thought that was just WDW. I think I need to have a chat with your Kelsie:rolleyes1

Zaccy,

Sorry the free dining was for our reservation at WL at WDW. But we got a good deal anyway for DL.

We used Dreams Unlimited over the internet. Communicated everything via email and have had no issues at all. Only hiccup was the TA servicing us quit but new person has been just as good.

Dreams Unlimited was recommended by many users on this site.

We stayed at GCH last time and it was great. Especially as we arrived on the morning flight from Melbourne and our room was not ready. We walked out the back door in CA. Spent the morning there came back for lunch, ventured out again and then back again and the room was ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter