Grey's....SERIOUSLY!

Honestly, I've loved seeing Denny again, I think he's great, but this is just getting a little weird now!

So Hahn ran away because they had a fight? That's a dumb way to write her off the show.

Next week...the interns are going to do surg on each other? Crazy stuff!!

Exactly what I was thinking..
what the heck!!! Keeps you guessing ,doesn't it...but for how long before it turns us off?

I need some more McDreamy scenes!!!
I did find it funny about "Little Grey" and "Little Sloan" :rotfl:

I loved the Little Grey and Little SLoan comment too. DD and I laugh pretty hard. I'm glad Hann is gone. I didn't really like her, but what a dumb way to write her off. Not sure I like the whole Denny thing. He's great eye candy, but it's kind of creepy.

Did any one at a quick glance think that the new "snooty" dr. reminded you of Grey's mother? DH said I thought she died.. I said she did!

I wasn't feeling well again last night and fell asleep!! :faint: I'll try to watch it online later today or tonight!

The "denny" thing is wierd! The interns are doing surgery on each other--can only lead to something bad. Did you see the previews for next week--should be interesting?

I thought it was weird how they handled Hahn's absence and I don't get the bringing in of the doctor with aspergers . . .

Are these new writers? Are they on something?

Honestly, I really love Denny. And if they were going to have him as her imaginary friend, I really think I could get that...but the kissing, and him being real? And Alex seeing her talking to air? Just weird...

Seriously?! How have I missed THIS thread?! I'm a Grey's fanatic!

I totally agree with the previous posters....what the heck is up with the whole Denny thing? I mean, I like Alex and Izzie together, why does Denny have to pop back up? Is Izzie becoming a psychotic case, or perhaps she has a brain tumor, and the rest of the doctors will have to operate on her?! I mean, don't get me wrong....Denny in tight t-shirts works for me, but honestly...what kinds of story line are we going with here?

As for Erica Hahn....one of my co-workers had read in a magazine the previous week that the writers didn't feel that she was working out and basically just wrote her out of the script. That's why one week she was there, and one week she was gone. We also read about Mer's new BFF....that girl is strange don't you think?!

I work in a hospital, and I only wish we had the hot doctors of Seattle Grace!:banana:

Denny's creeping me out. Izzy is having a melt down--bottom line she's tunring into the psych case now. Maybe it's the way they'll get Katherine Hiegel out. Can I just say my McSteamy has been nothing but on his A game, he and Christina shooing everyone out of the OR when Callie was on the verge of the breakdown was brilliant writing. We need more of him and Der being the way they have been. Little Sloan just kept me cracking up.

Though by far my most favorite recent line was Bailey's
Nobody get's a kidney in a jar!
I needed a new favorite Grey's line. Dude, she's Callie O'Malley is about as irrevelent as And you must be the woman who's been screwing my husband. :rotfl:

I'm just so glad I can still get Addison on Private Practice.

Did any one at a quick glance think that the new "snooty" dr. reminded you of Grey's mother? DH said I thought she died.. I said she did!
Totally looked like her.
So Hahn ran away because they had a fight? That's a dumb way to write her off the show.
Agreed. Probably the lamest way to get rid of her. Who does that? Couldn't she have died just as easily? That would have been believable. I can't imagine they're keeping her on a back burner to bring her back at any point.

Yeah, I'm watching too....

Denny with his shirt off is alright! But I still think the whole thing is weird...

I agree, it's all very strange!

I like that Bailey is finally making them grow up and give their own speeches. She's one of my favorite characters.

Izzie has gone off the deep end. That's the bottom line. I mean Alex coming to her defense. WOW! The intern's need to be gone, but if the rumors are true that they're grooming Chyler Leigh to become the series lead, that ain't happening. Sloan handling the daughter, classic McSteamy. There's a reason I'm a McSteamy girl over McDreamy any day. :love:

Okay, I have a couple of contenders for the new quote, finding the perfect quote keeps me awake through the whole episode.

"Married, betrayed, gay, abandoned. Woke up and I'm here." Callie pre-broken nose. It perfectly sums up her character's history.

"No more strays?" Der

"Get my crap chick some crap". --It's almost as good as "Dude, she's Callie O'Malley."

And because I'm of the Dude generation "Dude, she's like in love with you. How did you miss that?"

I just watched this morning. Izzy and Alex :goodvibes Izzy and Denny...creepy. Little Grey and McSteamy...steamy. Christine and "New Doc" (what's his name?), hope it becomes a healthy relationship. Callie...not sure where they are taking that one. And who is the new girl's dad that the chief was referring to?

And I saw this on Popeater:

Izzy Doesn’t Have a Brain Tumor, But There’s Something Wrong
With Her Head

(Dec. 4) - Fans of ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ are getting
a little wary about the story line that
follows Izzy Stevens (Katherine Heigl) as
she and her dead-fiance Denny Duqette
(Jeffrey Dean Morgan) consummate their
love, despite the fact that he’s supposed to
be six feet underground.
Fear not, however, there is a method to this
madness that doesn’t involve a supernatural
leap of faith.
Weeks ago, ‘Grey’s‘ creator Shonda Rhimes
ruled out the possibility that Dr. Stevens’
has a brain tumor. However, just because
it’s not a brain tumor doesn’t mean it isn’t
brain-related.
According to Michael Ausiello of EW,
Heigl’s Izzy will be diagnosed with an
aneursym-like disease that’s causing all her
hallucinatory interactions with a dead guy.
ABC executives are backing Rhimes for
now.
“It’s definitely an unorthodox story, but I
trust in Shonda. If we interfere, we get
blamed for messing with someone’s creative
vision. If we don’t do anything, we get
blamed for the backlash. You really can’t
win,” one exec says.

So, who gets to do that surg? George? :lmao:

Wow! WOW! Wow!

I figured it would be something serious... and I did see the report that George is unhappy and wanting to leave...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter