Groceries

Jno327

Earning My Ears
Has anybody had experience with Grocery options delivery at Aulani. We were thinking of going with a 2 BR to have a kitchen and maybe eating some meals in, but didn't know about grocery options. THANKS!!

@Jno327 I'm not aware of any delivery options... We've either walked across the street to the Island Country market or drove to Safeway/Foodland in Kapolei.

I haven’t heard of any grocery delivery service either. but the Safeway in Kapolei is an easy 10 minute drive. Cooking some of your own meals will save you a ton of money!

There was another thread on this topic a week or two ago as I recall. The only grocery delivery option I'm aware of is Instacart. It's not like the delivery services offered at WDW, but still an option. You'd likely have to arrange to meet your delivery person in the lobby and you'd want to do it after you access your room so you can take cold items straight to the fridge.

Otherwise, I agree that Kapolei is very close and has Safeway, Target, Costco and Walmart. Its a very easy drive or inexpensive Uber ride. If you just need a few items, Island Country Market across the street should be sufficient but the prices are higher than you'd find elsewhere.

We’re DVC members. I just asked that question for our October visit. They sent me a grocery list of items with prices that we could have delivered to our room on arrival day. Surprisingly the prices were the same as the list at WDW. The price were reasonable. The had milk, eggs, juice, cereal, butter, an assortment of breads, jelly, ice cream bars...condiments, hot dogs..snacks...a pretty good assortment. Even beer and wine which was outrageously priced like all Disney resorts. Anyway, you fill it out and fax it in and the get it all for you. I think we’re going to try it to avoid the hassle of food shopping on the first day..

Did they send you the list prior to arrival? I would really like to get one. Should I call the front desk?

Did they send you the list prior to arrival? I would really like to get one. Should I call the front desk?
On the dvc Aulani website go to amenities button, and then scroll down to grocery orders. There is a link to the form

I couldn’t find it online so I emailed them and they sent it to me a few days after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter