>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Hello
We are staying at BLT in May and I want to place a prime now order. When I looked up the address for BLT it is the same as CR - I realize they are on the same property - Do I need to specify on the order notes BLT or will bell services know from our reservation?
TIA

Prime Now users - I’ve been adding items to my cart for my upcoming trip in 3 weeks. I realize I have items from both Amazon and Whole Foods. Will this be two separate orders and deliveries or is it all completed as one? TIA!

I had this same question before our stay earlier this month. It will be delivered by two separate couriers, and I believe you must meet the minimum $ amount for each order.

I had this same question before our stay earlier this month. It will be delivered by two separate couriers, and I believe you must meet the minimum $ amount for each order.

Thank you! I have no problem meeting minimum, but will be a pain to have to meet the deliverer on separate occasions. We will be ordering alcohol, so I will have to meet with them.

Thank you! I have no problem meeting minimum, but will be a pain to have to meet the deliverer on separate occasions. We will be ordering alcohol, so I will have to meet with them.

You can make sure you only order alcohol from one or the other, that way it's only in one of the orders. I plan on doing this, although, I wonder if I will know which one is which if they are being delivered in the same 2 hour window.

I'm not sure how to quote (newbie), but that is exactly what I did. When you go through the checkout process, you will actually have to check out once with Prime Now and once with Whole Foods so you should know which order contains alcohol. I will admit that I got slightly confused as to which courier had which order, but the driver went to Bell Serivces and they called me in my room to come show my ID. You could also leave a note for the driver w/ the order containing alcohol to call you when they are close to your resort.

All in all, it worked out for us with minimal issues. And its WELL worth a little bit of confusion on the front end to not have to pay Disney prices for a glass of wine in the evenings :)

I'm not sure how to quote (newbie), but that is exactly what I did. When you go through the checkout process, you will actually have to check out once with Prime Now and once with Whole Foods so you should know which order contains alcohol. I will admit that I got slightly confused as to which courier had which order, but the driver went to Bell Serivces and they called me in my room to come show my ID. You could also leave a note for the driver w/ the order containing alcohol to call you when they are close to your resort.

All in all, it worked out for us with minimal issues. And its WELL worth a little bit of confusion on the front end to not have to pay Disney prices for a glass of wine in the evenings :)

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm going to look into shipt as well and price compare between Amazon, Instacart and Shipt.

You can make sure you only order alcohol from one or the other, that way it's only in one of the orders. I plan on doing this, although, I wonder if I will know which one is which if they are being delivered in the same 2 hour window.

Yes, that's a good idea!! I'm annoyed because I've been adding things to my cart and every day they remove something or change prices. Ugh. I might go with another service!

Yes, that's a good idea!! I'm annoyed because I've been adding things to my cart and every day they remove something or change prices. Ugh. I might go with another service!
That's why I went with Walmart. They are guilty of this too but not to the same extent. I've had amazon prices tripple on me in my subscribe and save -- you really have to stay on them.

For the Amazon Prime Now users, on your arrival day, when did you place your order and do the time slots fill up like they do with Garden Grocer? We will be taking the Magical Express to the Beach Club in the early afternoon. After we get to the Beach Club, we are going to go to the pool (swim suits in carry on bags). I have alcohol in the order and will stay at the resort until the driver arrives. I was thinking of placing the order as soon as the Magical Express starts moving for a delivery starting 2 hours later. Thoughts?

We will be in Orlando from April 19-29. We have the dining plan until we move to SS on the 23. I told my husband we should get groceries delivered to our room to save on food.
Problem is we are both clueless as to how to do this and don’t want to be scammed somehow.
We don’t have amazon prime and were thinking about using Walmart but if they call I’m not sure they would an international number. So which place is best? We also just want it left with bell services because we don’t want to have to wait around.

We will be in Orlando from April 19-29. We have the dining plan until we move to SS on the 23. I told my husband we should get groceries delivered to our room to save on food.
Problem is we are both clueless as to how to do this and don’t want to be scammed somehow.
We don’t have amazon prime and were thinking about using Walmart but if they call I’m not sure they would an international number. So which place is best? We also just want it left with bell services because we don’t want to have to wait around.
I don't know anything about international charges on phones, but perhaps once you find out the cost you can factor that into deciding which service you want to go with. It will be a huge savings over eating out at any rate. I think I could stop at just ordering bottled water and come out ahead over Disney's prices for the same.

I have a Canadian number and used instacart. No problems!

If I order from Amazon Prime, will Disney charge me $6.00 a bag to bring the food up to my room? We usually have quite a few bags.

If I order from Amazon Prime, will Disney charge me $6.00 a bag to bring the food up to my room? We usually have quite a few bags.
Yes. $6 per trip to the room, so if you have orders coming in from Amazon and Whole Foods (although under the same parent company, they deliver via different drivers) it is best to wait until all groceries are there to call down for delivery.

Also note, you can pick the items up from bell services yourself with no charge, but it can get very awkward/cumbersome with too many bags, waters and no loaner cart to use.

How late does Prime now deliver? We land At 7:15pm at MCO. Will need to be there for the delivery as we plan to order wine

For the Amazon Prime Now users, on your arrival day, when did you place your order and do the time slots fill up like they do with Garden Grocer? We will be taking the Magical Express to the Beach Club in the early afternoon. After we get to the Beach Club, we are going to go to the pool (swim suits in carry on bags). I have alcohol in the order and will stay at the resort until the driver arrives. I was thinking of placing the order as soon as the Magical Express starts moving for a delivery starting 2 hours later. Thoughts?

I'm curious about this too. We will also be taking the Magical Express and I'd like to get the delivery that afternoon/evening. Never used Prime Now, so I'm curious what the time frame is.

I found a news report from last August that lists that the delivery times are available daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. I land around 5 p.m. and am hoping to schedule around 7 to 8 p.m. so it looks like that will work for me.

We're here now! Our plane landed at 7pm, I ordered my Amazon Now order the night before and set up delivery for between 6pm & 8 pm. It was at bell services when we got here off MDE so we picked it up and schlepped it up to our room. Easy, peasy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!