>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

We're here now! Our plane landed at 7pm, I ordered my Amazon Now order the night before and set up delivery for between 6pm & 8 pm. It was at bell services when we got here off MDE so we picked it up and schlepped it up to our room. Easy, peasy!
Hearing predictions that this is an impossible task: Did you die having to haul your own groceries? Are you writing to us from beyond the grave? Must know! :rotfl2:
I'm going to have to pay the $6 fee as I cannot carry those 24-28 packs of water :crazy2: Maybe if I start working out now....

Last edited:
Hearing predictions that this is an impossible task: Did you die having to haul your own groceries? Are you writing to us from beyond the grave? Must know! :rotfl2:
I'm going to have to pay the $6 fee as I cannot carry those 24-28 packs of water :crazy2: Maybe if I start working out now....
:rotfl:Alive and kicking! Only here for a short weekend trip so only one bag to carry. You can do it people!!

We are staying at the Dolphin in December. Arriving December 24th. I was told by the resort that I can have groceries delivered but I need to meet the delivery person in the lobby because the groceries can not be left at bell services. Anyone recommendations on which service to use? I see that Garden Grocer does not deliver to the Dolphin. Is Amazon Prime Now the best way to go? Is it difficult to meet the person if the food can't be held at bell services or am I better to pay $20 for a free 30 min. grocery store stop on my transfer from the airport and go myself? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. TIA

If I order from Amazon Prime and order some from Amazon and some from Whole Foods. Will it be delivered as two separate orders?

Yes and possibly 3 with a tip expected for each driver. I recently ordered from Amazon Prime and Amazon and it was 2 separate orders. I received 2 texts at 2 different times while we were in route.

Yes and possibly 3 with a tip expected for each driver. I recently ordered from Amazon Prime and Amazon and it was 2 separate orders. I received 2 texts at 2 different times while we were in route.
Thanks. I was going to try and keep it to just Amazon but one child is vegan so I have much better choices with Whole Foods.

Has anyone ordered Prime with alcohol in their order? We usually order from Garden Grocer because I don't have to be present for alcohol deliveries. Was it a pain meeting the Amazon driver? Amazon is so much cheaper than Garden Grocer. I'm trying to decide how much it's worth for the convenience of using Garden Grocer. I don't have to be there for alcohol plus I can place my order way in advance.

We are staying at the Dolphin in December. Arriving December 24th. I was told by the resort that I can have groceries delivered but I need to meet the delivery person in the lobby because the groceries can not be left at bell services. Anyone recommendations on which service to use? I see that Garden Grocer does not deliver to the Dolphin. Is Amazon Prime Now the best way to go? Is it difficult to meet the person if the food can't be held at bell services or am I better to pay $20 for a free 30 min. grocery store stop on my transfer from the airport and go myself? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. TIA

Don't go yourself. The stores are far and it's a pain. I would use Instacart because the shopper is already communicating with you as they shop (texting for replacements or questions, etc). So you'll know when they're on their way to you and can text to meet in the lobby. We did this while staying at the Wyndham 9 months ago and it worked great. Instacrt will work with whatever supermarket they use that's closest to your hotel. For us it was Publix.

I'm planning to use Amazon Prime now in 2 weeks. Do we have to be there when it's delivered? We are staying at Saratoga Springs. Will it be delivered to bell services or our room? I'm assuming bell services and we would pay the fee. This is my first time ordering groceries from a delivery. Thanks for info!

I'm planning to use Amazon Prime now in 2 weeks. Do we have to be there when it's delivered? We are staying at Saratoga Springs. Will it be delivered to bell services or our room? I'm assuming bell services and we would pay the fee. This is my first time ordering groceries from a delivery. Thanks for info!
I was just at WDW last weekend and ordered from Prime Now for the first time. It was delivered b/4 I arrived to Bell Services. I went there and picked it up so we weren't charged a fee.

This is great info! Thanks everyone! We will be ordering from Amazon in a few weeks for the first time and it definitely makes it less stressful hearing all of the success stories. :)

Prime Now orders are delivered to Bell Services. You don't need to be there.

There is only the $6 fee if you have Bell Services deliver the order to your room [you have to be in your room for them to do so]. If you pick it up yourself from Bell Services there is no fee.

SW

I have Amazon Prime and I'm confused how do I use Prime now? do I have to pay separate for this? Or should I just use Prime Pantry? I need a 24 pack of water and some breakfast and snack items delivered to AKL in September and curious about this since we've never flown and will need to use a service for delivery. Thanks

DH and I are getting ready for a 10-night/11-day stay at a 1BR Villa at BWV in May!

Last year, we took both of our moms and stayed at a THV at SSR - I looked into grocery ordering at that time, but ultimately we decided since we had a car to do the shopping ourselves the first night we got there.

So this year I am at it again - researching grocery options. I think??? I have it narrowed down to Amazon Prime Now, Garden Grocer, or the Dizzy Dolphin.

For those who have ordered from Garden Grocer - they state they cannot deliver to BWV, BC/YC, and FW before 4PM. Just want to make sure this is accurate or have others seen exceptions made to this rule?

We are driving again and plan to bring all non-perishable grocery items with us in the car. So I am trying to decide whether to have perishable items delivered or if we should just make a grocery run ourselves (taking into account that will "waste" our precious vacation time).

For those of you who have ordered from either Amazon Prime Now, Garden Grocer, or Dizzy Dolphin how satisfied were you with how well you felt all cold items were kept cold at the proper temperature by both the delivery service and bell services? I know there is really no way to verify this, just curious how other feel about their experiences. I'm big (paranoid?) about food safety.

I have Amazon Prime and I'm confused how do I use Prime now? do I have to pay separate for this? Or should I just use Prime Pantry? I need a 24 pack of water and some breakfast and snack items delivered to AKL in September and curious about this since we've never flown and will need to use a service for delivery. Thanks
What I did was go into my Amazon account and in the search box, type Amazon Prime Now and then this came up and I clicked on it. Maybe there is another way but that is how I found to do it :-)

Prime Member exclusive. 2-hour delivery.
› Learn more

Go ahead and play with it while you are still home. Change the location to whatever the zip code is of where you are staying and then shop away adding things to your cart. I did try to keep all my items with Amazon instead of Whole Foods just so it all came from one place. But you can do whatever you want.

@mrsclark I was just there the weekend of April 11 -14th. I got yogurt, lunch meat, and a 1/2 gallon of milk. All were cold and kept in the fridge at Bell Services. No issues with coldness:thumbsup2.

For those of you who have ordered from either Amazon Prime Now, Garden Grocer, or Dizzy Dolphin how satisfied were you with how well you felt all cold items were kept cold at the proper temperature by both the delivery service and bell services? I know there is really no way to verify this, just curious how other feel about their experiences. I'm big (paranoid?) about food safety.

I've used Garden Grocer numerous times and have always thought that their service has been amazing. I'm not sure that we will order from them this year though. Their prices are sky high compared to everyone else and the cost for Bell Services to accept a delivery in addition to the cost to deliver each package to the room is making me second guess using their service.

and the cost for Bell Services to accept a delivery in addition to the cost to deliver each package to the room is making me second guess using their service.
There isn't a cost for Bell Services to accept/receive your delivered groceri3s.
There is a $6 charge for Bell Services to deliver your grocery order to your room.
Separately, there is a $5 per package charge for your resort to accept any shipment to you.

eta: plus tips, of course :)

Does anyone know if Instacart deliveries are permitted to drive to individual buildings at OKW and SSR or must they make their delivery strictly to the port cochere/lobby area only? Obviously, a guest would already need to have checked in and rec’d room assignment/ and be there to meet delivery, but, just wondering if it’s even allowed for a delivery to be made to individual buildings or if, at the gate, the delivery is directed only to the port cochere area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!