>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

Does ANYONE have a valid address for Caribbean Beach? I gave up ordering thru Walmart because they keep rejecting 1114 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. So, I started a Prime order and it is rejecting that address too. Any help would be appreciated.

That is the address we always use for Garden Grocer with no issues. We haven't tried Prime yet.

Had another great experience with Instacart on 12/20 at Beach Club Villas. He arrived within time slot, and actually caught me at the front desk, he loaded it all straight onto a bell service cart and they brought up. Order all present and correct.
Never had a problem with them at all, and a fraction of the price of Garden Grocer which is ridiculously expensive now.

Does ANYONE have a valid address for Caribbean Beach? I gave up ordering thru Walmart because they keep rejecting 1114 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. So, I started a Prime order and it is rejecting that address too. Any help would be appreciated.
Google is your friend

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Address: 900 Cayman Way. Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8411. (407) 934-3400. Mar 13 2019
Reference: disneynews.us/disney-directory/disneys-caribbean-beach-resort/ (as is, apparently, the Disney website)

Google is your friend

Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort Address: 900 Cayman Way. Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8411. (407) 934-3400. Mar 13 2019
Reference: disneynews.us/disney-directory/disneys-caribbean-beach-resort/ (as is, apparently, the Disney website)

Actually that's the old address when the Custom House was still around. Since they removed it, Bell Services is now at Old Port Royale and that address is 1114 Cayman Way, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830.

It was a complete nightmare as they did take my order as a resort delivery. I re checked my notifications when it didn't arrive and when I contacted them by email I wasn't even given a response. I learned the hard way about WalMart, but, it turned out for the best as Instacart were brilliant.
I know this is a few months old now, but how did you get around Instacart’s inability to take foreign credit cards please and thanks. I’m hoping to use them later this year but am unsure how? Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to put it here.

I know this is a few months old now, but how did you get around Instacart’s inability to take foreign credit cards please and thanks. I’m hoping to use them later this year but am unsure how? Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to put it here.

It takes foreign credit cards. This thread will help:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1089544
The only thing you have to watch out for is a false fraud logging. Halifax Crédit Card is terrible for this if you are UK, always being stopped wrongly- Post Office not so bad. Then what happens is even if you clear with your bank, Instacart may then block it for 24hrs.

It takes foreign credit cards. This thread will help:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1089544
The only thing you have to watch out for is a false fraud logging. Halifax Crédit Card is terrible for this if you are UK, always being stopped wrongly- Post Office not so bad. Then what happens is even if you clear with your bank, Instacart may then block it for 24hrs.
Great thanks. The site says it doesn’t, and when I messaged them they also said they don’t, but I knew there must be a workaround as I’ve seen that members from the UK and Canada have used them. I figured it may mean breaking down and finally using Apple Pay. Glad to see I may not have to do that :)

I’m confused about amazon prime now. I am staying at the contemporary. Will they leave food items at the resort? I would like to have it waiting for me when I get there. Also, if they take food would they be able to store milk for the kiddos? Thank you. I appreciate the help!

I’m confused about amazon prime now. I am staying at the contemporary. Will they leave food items at the resort? I would like to have it waiting for me when I get there. Also, if they take food would they be able to store milk for the kiddos? Thank you. I appreciate the help!

Yes, Bell Services will store your order for you and keep any perishables refrigerated.

bizeemom4 said:

@bizeemom4:
I see your confusion, the 1114 Cayman Way is the address that Disney provided in their email but Amazon won't accept this address. Amazon did except 900 Cayman Way when I entered it. I am arriving at CBR in 2 weeks and plan to get an Amazon Prime delivery.

Did you get the address resolved?

Also, what delivery instructions did you leave with Amazon?

Thanks

We are arriving to Orlando late (flight lands at 10:30pm) and would like to have a grocery delivery. The next morning we will be up and out early to get to EMH. I'm hoping to have some groceries delivered (no alcohol) on our arrival day and then retrieve them from bell services when we arrive. I haven't used grocery delivery in many many years, I think we used WeGoShop in the past. Which service is recommended given our late arrival?

Thanks!

How did your order go? Who did you use? We have a later flight getting in at 9:20....might be able to squeeze in a 10-11pm Amazon order but wasn't sure if bell services will take it.

How did your order go? Who did you use? We have a later flight getting in at 9:20....might be able to squeeze in a 10-11pm Amazon order but wasn't sure if bell services will take it.
Bell services accepts deliveries at all times of day, the delivery drivers bring the packages in themselves and log them in a book.

we went with garden grocer and set the delivery window between 4-9 (that was the latest available).The website had pretty much everything we needed and because we ordered 60 days ahead, we saved 10%. I also included a tip ($10). Not sure what is customary but figured that was enough.
Good luck with your order!

If I order my groceries prior to check in, will they be waiting in my room upon check in or do I still need to contact bell services? Also, if I'm not in my room (at a park or something), will they deliver groceries or do I need to be there? TIA.

If I order my groceries prior to check in, will they be waiting in my room upon check in or do I still need to contact bell services? Also, if I'm not in my room (at a park or something), will they deliver groceries or do I need to be there? TIA.
They will never deliver them to your room without you being there. When you get to your room you can call Bell Services and they will deliver them and charge you $6.
Denise

We are arriving at AKL in a week and planning on placing an amazon prime now delivery. I use amazon prime now all the time at home, so I'm good with placing an order but is there a way to select a time more then a day in advance? Would love to place my order this weekend for our arrival day. THANKS!

If you get your groceries delivered to your room with your luggage is there still a $6 charge? I’m hoping to have mine delivered an hour or so before I get there.

I don’t have an issue with the charge - I can’t imagine how much extra work these deliveries are outside of luggage delivery, which is their actual job. It just seems to me if they’re delivering with the luggage it’s not really an extra task.

Either way it’s not a problem, just looking to find it I need to work that delivery fee into my grocery budget.

Yes. When(ever) Bell Services delivers groceries that were delivered to Bell Services by any vrocery delivery service, the $6 charge happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!