>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

We checked into Port Orleans French Quarter on Tuesday 11/27, I placed an order through Walmart to be delivered to Bell Services at 7pm-8pm, I received a call before even boarding my flight and was told by Walmart that they can no longer leave orders with Bell Services. I ended up having to call back the next morning and they delivered within in the hour, we had to meet them to receive the order. I was told it was because Disney was messing up orders and giving the wrong items to the wrong guests and they were receiving poor reviews as a result.

Well that would be a shame! They do have a nice short delivery window so it's not like you're waiting around forever but still in some situations its hard to be there.

We checked into Port Orleans French Quarter on Tuesday 11/27, I placed an order through Walmart to be delivered to Bell Services at 7pm-8pm, I received a call before even boarding my flight and was told by Walmart that they can no longer leave orders with Bell Services. I ended up having to call back the next morning and they delivered within in the hour, we had to meet them to receive the order. I was told it was because Disney was messing up orders and giving the wrong items to the wrong guests and they were receiving poor reviews as a result.

Well that would be a shame! They do have a nice short delivery window so it's not like you're waiting around forever but still in some situations its hard to be there.

Walmart delivered to Bell Services for me on 12/7. I only had to call them back when they left a message to confirm that is what I wanted.
Had no issues with the service, in fact I can see this and the other stores easily putting the older shopping programs out of business unless they can reinvent themselves to make their services worth the extra prices they charge.

(Edit to remove some annoying repetition of the word "services")

Last edited:
Walmart delivered to Bell Services for me on 12/7. I only had to call them back when they left a message to confirm that is what I wanted.
Had no issues with the service, in fact I can see this and the other store services easily putting the older services out of business unless they can reinvent themselves to make their services worth the extra price.
Good to hear. Yes my delivery was on 12/3 to All Star Sports and from Walmarts end and perspective it went perfectly. Bell services had some trouble sorting out which order was mine but a quick trip down there sorted it all out.

Favorite items to order from Amazon or Garden Grocer? Family: wife/husband/4-year old son
Primary use would be hotel room late nite snacks / on-the-go breakfast.

Thanks in advance!
Respectfully, you should order your favorite snack/breakfast items. Anybody else's favorite items are unlikely to be yours.

Good to hear. Yes my delivery was on 12/3 to All Star Sports and from Walmarts end and perspective it went perfectly. Bell services had some trouble sorting out which order was mine but a quick trip down there sorted it all out.

We checked into AKV yesterday at 5pm. We had Walmart groceries delivered to Bell Services at 2pm. No issues at all. The best part was that the cost of Walmart groceries is significantly less than the cost of the other options.

Got our Publix Instacart delivery today with no hitches. Received a few text messages to inform me of their progress. Picked it up at Bell Services. In the instructions, I specified arrival date, reservation #, and asked for it to be delivered to Bell Services. It was so much cheaper than my similar order last year with Garden Grocer. Will be using them from now on.

We'll be going to Port Orleans French Quarter the end of the month and wondered about beer/alcohol delivery via Prime Now. Has anyone tried to order beer recently with their grocery order? I see it on their website but does Walmart deliver alcohol?

We'll be going to Port Orleans French Quarter the end of the month and wondered about beer/alcohol delivery via Prime Now. Has anyone tried to order beer recently with their grocery order? I see it on their website but does Walmart deliver alcohol?
On the first page of this thread they posted about Walmart delivery. It says they will not deliver alcohol. The first page has a giant list giving a ton of info on all the delivery services.

Thanks, saw a few posts indicating because PrimeNow was so new that alcohol delivery to bell Services was hit or miss. Some were successful, others not

Thanks, saw a few posts indicating because PrimeNow was so new that alcohol delivery to bell Services was hit or miss. Some were successful, others not
If you're determined to have alcohol delivered it might be worth the extra $$$ to just go with garden grocer. They have you send a copy of your ID to them to ensure they're not selling to a minor.

My wife and I may do this to order a case of water to save ourselves some money from buying bottles in the parks every day. We will be staying in the beach club villas. What would I put as the shipping address? Would it just be this that shows on the Disney website?

Disney's Beach Club Villas
1800 Epcot Resorts Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-8443
(407) 934-8000

Question for those of you who have done Walmart grocery delivery recently: Did they call you before delivery? We are travelling from Canada and won't be answering our phones once we are in the US (to avoid crazy roaming fees). Besides, we will likely be in the air 90 minutes to 3 hours prior to delivery anyway. I don't know if I should give them a family member's phone number (who would not be travelling with us) so they can tell Walmart that "someone will be there to receive the order?" Any suggestions?

I don’t think we’re going to order a lot of stuff, just some beverages like water, soda, tea, coffee drinks. Not sure if it will be beneficial to order versus just buying? I’ll have to check out the delivery costs for Garden Grocer, Insta Cart and Walmart. Is there a resort charge for them to hold the groceries? Thank you

I've used Amazon Prime Now in the past and haven't had any major issues (when it was relatively new - I think I had to swap out some fruit day of purchase). I see now that they also use Whole Foods, and you can select food items (and wine/beer) from them direct through Amazon. I could be behind on the times though and this has been around for a while... Has anyone used this recently - mainly the Whole Foods option? I would think that with using Whole Foods as a the 'store' that food items would stay in stock better. And are they still asking for someone to be present for wine/beer delivery?

Tried searching thread for an answer didn't come up with anything so if answered before I apologize. We are going to use Dizzy Dolphin for the first time I think in August. Our flight does not land until after midnight. If I have it delivered before we arrive will we be able to pick it up from Bell Services when we arrive that late (staying at POP) or will we have to wait until the next morning to get it?

Tried searching thread for an answer didn't come up with anything so if answered before I apologize. We are going to use Dizzy Dolphin for the first time I think in August. Our flight does not land until after midnight. If I have it delivered before we arrive will we be able to pick it up from Bell Services when we arrive that late (staying at POP) or will we have to wait until the next morning to get it?
There are folk in bell services around the clock. You should be able to get your order, I would stop over at the desk as soon as I arrive to get things moving verses going to the room and waiting an hour for them to deliver. You might even get a ride to your room.

There are folk in bell services around the clock. You should be able to get your order, I would stop over at the desk as soon as I arrive to get things moving verses going to the room and waiting an hour for them to deliver. You might even get a ride to your room.

Great thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!