>> Resort Grocery Delivery FAQ <<

How far in advance do you make your grocery order? We will be using Instacart/Publix and staying at a Disney Springs hotel. (They don't charge anything and will deliver the order to our room if it comes when we aren't there :)
We arrive 3 weeks from today. Is this too early? Does it matter?

Hello everyone! I have never ordered groceries to be delivered previously, because we have always driven and taken everything with us. This time, DH and I will be flying with our 6 year old grandson, and would like to have some snacks, drinks, etc... delivered to the resort. Is Garden Grocer the best place to use when placing an order, or should I use someone else? Is it possible to order refrigerated items if you will not be there when the items are delivered? Also, I don't mind paying a charge for them to be delivered, so we can pick them up from Bell Service. Is that how it works? Sorry for so many questions. I am just new to this, and want to do it correctly. Thank you!!!

Hello everyone! I have never ordered groceries to be delivered previously, because we have always driven and taken everything with us. This time, DH and I will be flying with our 6 year old grandson, and would like to have some snacks, drinks, etc... delivered to the resort. Is Garden Grocer the best place to use when placing an order, or should I use someone else? Is it possible to order refrigerated items if you will not be there when the items are delivered? Also, I don't mind paying a charge for them to be delivered, so we can pick them up from Bell Service. Is that how it works? Sorry for so many questions. I am just new to this, and want to do it correctly. Thank you!!!
The delivery service is a matter of preference, i would go to there site and compare the prices and brands you want All of them offer frozen/ fridge stuff
You can order from home and try it with most of these companies if you want to see how it works. ( i dont know where you live most cities have something)
Amazon prime is awesome cause you can order anytime. Even hour delivery, But they dont always have everything or brand yiu want.
Walmart / doordash has great pricesand chiices but you have to order at least a day ahead if all the blocks have not been taken. So i am never able to use in Florida
Instacart - a few local grocers We use this 9ne just because i like the choices and prices. Easy deliveries with in a few hours. They have a free trial for new customers.
I cant say for garden grocers cause i have not used them

The delivery service is a matter of preference, i would go to there site and compare the prices and brands you want All of them offer frozen/ fridge stuff
You can order from home and try it with most of these companies if you want to see how it works. ( i dont know where you live most cities have something)
Amazon prime is awesome cause you can order anytime. Even hour delivery, But they dont always have everything or brand yiu want.
Walmart / doordash has great pricesand chiices but you have to order at least a day ahead if all the blocks have not been taken. So i am never able to use in Florida
Instacart - a few local grocers We use this 9ne just because i like the choices and prices. Easy deliveries with in a few hours. They have a free trial for new customers.
I cant say for garden grocers cause i have not used them

Thank you! If we use Amazon Prime is there a special link to do that? I may have to get my son or daughter to help figure it all out, since they are Amazon professionals. lol I, also, just wasn't sure if the resorts will accept anything anymore since they just made some announcements about deliveries to the resorts.

Bell Services will only deliver if you are in your room. They would not deliver them if you are not there, even if you request it.
Denise

I think YMMV on this one. In January we stayed at AoA for 2 nights before a cruise. Our flight didn't get in until late and we didn't arrive to our room until after midnight and our items were waiting in our room. It could have been that Bell Services did not want to wait for us and deal with the delivery that late at night.

Thank you! If we use Amazon Prime is there a special link to do that? I may have to get my son or daughter to help figure it all out, since they are Amazon professionals. lol I, also, just wasn't sure if the resorts will accept anything anymore since they just made some announcements about deliveries to the resorts.
Its amazon prime now look up the app, regular prime is not the right link

Does anybody know who out of all the options offers the latest delivery times? I know instacart and amazon are 10pm. Anything later?

Our plane is landing at 10:00 - can we schedule a delivery for hours before we will be there so we get the call or text before we leave? What is the most reliable option for leaving things when you are not there (or even checked in yet)? We are staying at the Boardwalk if that makes a difference.

Our plane is landing at 10:00 - can we schedule a delivery for hours before we will be there so we get the call or text before we leave? What is the most reliable option for leaving things when you are not there (or even checked in yet)? We are staying at the Boardwalk if that makes a difference.

Yes, if you are not there Bell Services will store your order until you are ready for it. They will also keep any perishables refrigerated.

I have been reading that scooters and wheel chairs can not longer be left at bell services. I thought this also applied to groceries. However, after reading some recent posts, it seems as though groceries can be left with bell services? Any input appreciated. Thank you.

I have been reading that scooters and wheel chairs can not longer be left at bell services. I thought this also applied to groceries. However, after reading some recent posts, it seems as though groceries can be left with bell services? Any input appreciated. Thank you.

The new policy states that, other than one WDW selected company, all wheelchair/stroller/crib rental companies have to be met by the guest to pick up rental. Rentals from the selected company CAN be dropped off/picked up at Bell Services. Grocery services are not included in this change and can be left with Bell Services like normal.

The new policy states that, other than one WDW selected company, all wheelchair/stroller/crib rental companies have to be met by the guest to pick up rental. Rentals from the selected company CAN be dropped off/picked up at Bell Services. Grocery services are not included in this change and can be left with Bell Services like normal.
Thank you!!!

Just returned from a 7 day trip. Ordered from both Prime Now and Walmart two days later as we realized we needed sunscreen, some medicine and other food items we were comfortable buying every day back at home from our local store.

I had built my Prime Now order over the week in advance of our trip, but waited to place it until the evening before we left so I had the best idea of what was in/out of stock. The driver messaged me when he arrived at the resort and I reiterated my instructions to store it with Bell Services. We retrieved the numerous bags and cases of water waiting for us by stopping off at the desk on the way in. They found and brought them up within 15 minutes. Cold items were in a chill bag and were still very cold when brought to our room an hour after delivery was made.

The Walmart order was placed one day in advance as there was no same day delivery available when I went to order around 4pm. I opted for a 9am delivery, the system updated me to the driver's location when she was on route and we met her at her car. Walmart's packaging is no different than if we were to head to the store on our own to shop: just their iconic grey bags. I wish they'd adopt something similar to Prime Now.

I will use both services again on our next trip as long as I have time to meet the Walmart delivery person.

As an additional note: Not everything in store at Walmart is online for purchase. While they do permit you to order oddities such as a crock pot, spatulas or underwear (I did not order any of these, LOL) they cannot offer something as simple as a totes umbrella, which I know they have if we were to drive to the store. Seems anything with a personal preference to design is not available. I ended up springing for two cheaply made Disney branded umbrellas at the Poly store for $40 total. ACK! Don't forget to pack your home ones.

Last edited:
Does anybody know who out of all the options offers the latest delivery times? I know instacart and amazon are 10pm. Anything later?
In the Prime Now app, I see options for Whole Foods and Amazon. Whole Foods shows deliveries until 10 and Amazon shows deliveries until 11.

I have been trying to build a Publix order for delivery from Instacart. I want to include beer and wine in my order. When I go to Publix and click Delivery with Instacart I get message that beer is not available from this location. What am I doing wrong? @dansdad I see you have answered other folks questions here. Any insight for me?

Last edited:
Bit of an odd one - I have a Prime account for Amazon.co.uk, not Amazon.com - would I need a Prime US account to use Amazon pantry to my Disney resort?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!