Grocery delivery price comparing - Dizzy Dolphin vs others ?

Just received a text from Dizzy. We arrive at midnight tonight. They have told us in the text. How many bags which fridges they are in and that bell services has our name with them. So far so good. First time ordering

Just received a text from Dizzy. We arrive at midnight tonight. They have told us in the text. How many bags which fridges they are in and that bell services has our name with them. So far so good. First time ordering

How did you find their prices compared to other options ?

SW

So here now. Pricing i think small upcharge because you dont know where their picking up from.
Everything was delivered as said. They did buy a light beer when it was supposed to be reg but we didnt call them. Not sure if they would have changed it up. We landed and were at our room at 2am so wasnt about to call. And the guy who ordered it needs.the light beer anyway.:goodvibes

We used Wal-mart in January, prices were basically the same as in the store. You can open an account and poke around to see prices and the options for brands without committing. Just be sure to select a store near Disney to get good prices. The delivery price was $7.95 but they had a code online to make delivery free.
Delivery was right on time. They did make a few modifications, some for a different size a few for brand, all were fine. We WILL use them again on future trips.
Hello we are leaving in 2 weeks, what are the steps to buy from Wall Mart? which store do you choose? we are also staying at OKW. thanks for your help

Here is a very useful link concerning all the grocery delivery services https://www.disboards.com/threads/grocery-delivery-faq.3693570/

Step by step instructions for Walmart from the Grocery Delivery FAQ page: Make sure you are using Walmart Grocery Delivery App if doing this on your phone.

Before shopping enter the address of the resort you are going to and then choose the Walmart store closest to your hotel. Upon check out there is an area for notes. If you want them to delivery to bell services because you will not be there in person to receive the delivery, Most importantly and as the first thing, your note should say “DELIVER TO BELL SERVICES AT XXXXX RESORT”. Then enter the name of the lead guest on your hotel reservation and your check in date and expected arrival time. If you are already there and have a room number, include that info as well.

On the day of your delivery you will get a phone call approximately 1.5-3 hours before your delivery window. They are calling to confirm someone will be home to accept the delivery. Just say yes someone will be there. You do not need to explain the bell services delivery, they will not understand what you are talking about and will argue with you.

If you are having groceries delivered on the day you fly in keep this phone call in mind. You do not want to miss it so try not to have that 1.5-3 hour before delivery phone call time fall while you will be in the air or hustling to grab your bags.

Your order will be delivered by a driver service like doordash. You will get a text when your delivery has been made. Then shortly after you will get a phone call from Walmart confirming that you received your order. If you have not yet seen your groceries with your own eyes tell Walmart that you have not been home yet to confirm you got all the items in your delivery and get a number to call them back at to confirm once you have checked that you got all your items.

Once at your resort and in your room, call down to bell services and ask them to bring up your Walmart delivery. They may be overrun with grocery deliveries so getting the groceries up to your room may take a while. I recommend giving them about a half hour and then calling back down to them to make sure they were able to find them. If they seem to be having trouble it is best to go down to bell services in person and have them take you in the back room to see the orders so you can identify which one is yours. The notes with the guest name sometimes get confused and they don’t know whose is whose. They will still bring them to your room for you. Be sure to tip bell services well and once you have gotten your groceries go into your e-mail and find the e-mail with your receipt, from there you can tip the driver that delivered the groceries.

We initiated a direct DVC contract yesterday & the guide mentioned that Disney has a grocery service where they stock them directly in your fridge for $10 plus the cost of groceries. Id love to know if this is accurate!

We initiated a direct DVC contract yesterday & the guide mentioned that Disney has a grocery service where they stock them directly in your fridge for $10 plus the cost of groceries. Id love to know if this is accurate!

I thought I read somewhere that they stopped doing this, maybe not. The grocery selections are limited to what is stocked in the resort store.

:earsboy: Bill

Question for whichever grocery delivery service you choose - do you pay Bell Services $6 per BAG of groceries delivered and stored at Bell Services?

N
Question for whichever grocery delivery service you choose - do you pay Bell Services $6 per BAG of groceries delivered and stored at Bell Services?
No just per delivery. We had 16 packages in our one delivery. Just 6bucks added. Plus the tip we gave to bring all that up 3 flights of stairs

I just used fairytalepersonalshopper I was charged with beer and about 8 bags of grpcgroce and other items. Everything was marked clearly with my name on each item and there when we arrived. Great service and highly recommend

My understanding is that Bell Services refrigerates/ freezes items when they arrive at the resort, until you call to have them sent to your room or picked them up. Or is this referring to how Dizzy Dolphin and similar services might have more than one resort to stop at and are thus driving around with multiple orders at the same time (which would mean items could be left without refrigeration/ freezing for a period)?

That has not been our experience at all, so I’m curious as well. We have always had the items held at bell services and frozen/ refrigerated as necessary. We then called to have bell services deliver the groceries to our room. We’ve never had anyone actually put away our groceries.
Thank you for the reply and clarification!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter